The Dark Blooded (A Vampire Love Story)

So He’s not a killer… well not exactly.

Which pathetic excuse of a killer wears fangs to scare off his culprits? This thought caused me to burst out into another round of hysteric laughter as an image formed of men holding guns robbing people with plastic fangs in their mouth so they could look scary.

My laughter was suddenly stopped as I was forcefully shoved into the brick wall behind me and then felt something very cold glaze my neck. Soon I felt something sharp pressing down on my vein.

I started to panic as I thought he was going to slit my thought with a knife but that was not his plans.

His nose was pressed into the crook of my neck and I could hear him grunting against it but before I had the chance to scream in pain black dots started taking over my vision and I soon passed out.

“How much did you drink exactly?” I heard a voice shout.

“I don’t know! But it couldn’t have been more the 20 milliliters.” Another voice spoke from a further distance.

“You sure?” The first voice asked now getting closer.

“Yes!” The second person responded frustrated.

“Well then how did she pass out? It usually takes around 200milliliters before they pass out.”

“I don’t know but there’s something definitely wrong with her blood.” The second voice hissed.

I stirred slowly trying to open but as soon as light entered my eyes I groaned closing them shut again.

I sat up and re-tried opening my eyes but this time I heard a noise, sounding similar to wind blowing at fast speed and soon next to me was a boy not more then a year older then my age.

He had three shades of different brown colored hair and light grey eyes which looked at me full of concern.

Soon I remembered where I was and reflex took place as I stuck my hand out to slap the boy who then reacted faster then normal speed and grabbed hold of my hand pushing it down on my lap.

I tried slapping him again with my other hand and just like last time he caught hold of it and gently placed it down in my lap.

“Looks like you got your self a feisty one Ace.” The boy chuckled and I heard a growl from further way. My eyes rose to the owner of the voice and spotted the person who had almost slit my throat and I cautiously moved my hand to my neck and felt it in place.

Had I died?

The boy next to my chuckled “ No your alive.”

Had I asked that out load?

He chuckled again, “No, I can read your mind.” He grinned expecting me to believe his stupid lie.

“Hey, I’m not lying.” He replied.

My eyes widened in shock, how the heck.

But before I could say anything ‘Ace’ spoke, “We have to take her home and stop somewhere so I can get more blood.”

More blood? I was about to ask them what the heck they were on about but I was picked up with ease and slung over the shoulder of the boy who began following Ace’s lead.

“Where the hell are you taking me? Put me down! You don’t know my dad, he’s in the government and he’ll have you both arrested!” I struggled against his hold but it seemed impossible. He was too strong.

Ace chuckled with no emotion before turning around to look at me properly for the first time.

“We will eat him alive.” With that he turned around.

This guy was sick. “You ass you don’t scare me!” As soon those words left my mouth the same noise, sounding familiar to wind blowing at full speed rang and Ace stood right in front of the boy carrying me. He opened his mouth revealing his fake fangs causing me to burst out into fits of giggles.

“You think- Your-” I Couldn’t control my laughter and tried finishing of my sentence. “Your ‘fangs’ don’t scare me.” I made sure I bent my fingers at the word fangs while talking.

The boy holding me joined my laughter as well before speaking, “Man, she thinks their fake.” Then a smirk formed on Ace’s face. “We’ll just have to prove it to her that their real.” With that they continued walking. All the way I didn’t give up trying to wiggle out of the boys hold.

I was soon dropped on the backseat of a car and a seatbelt was strapped on. As soon as the two boys took their place in the car which I learned was an Aston Martin I reached for the door lock, trying to escape.

“Its on child lock so don’t even bother.” Ace spoke dryly without even looking back.

I groaned in detest.

“Okay so we didn’t get introduced properly, but anyways I’m Alex.” The boy sitting in the passenger seat stuck his hand out for me to shake.

I glared at it before slapping it away.

“I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen”

That was my ring tone for Maria! I franticly searched for my phone in my pocket but then I saw Alex pick it up and read the caller ID.

“Maria? Why would someone be calling you at 4am?” 4am? It was already 4?! My mum would kill me!

“Reject the call Alex.” Ace spoke without taking his eyes of the road. I noticed there was no single lamp post lit and we were most probably going at an illegal speed.

“Amber, is she your friend?” My eyes widened in shock. How the heck did he know my name?

“Yes- s-she is” I stuttered still in shock.

“Alex, I said reject the call.” Ace spoke again, but this time with more power.

“Oh come one Ace, let the poor girl talk to her friend.” I was going to shout at him for saying ‘poor girl’ I hate when people had sympathy for me.

Ace didn’t response so Alex handed me my phone with a cheeky grin.

“Hello?” I answered shakily.

I was scared out of my mind by this time. This people were to be feared. These weren’t just normal teenagers going around scaring girls but instead something bigger then that. A lot bigger.

Without waiting for a response from the other end I continued speaking.

“Maria, I’m being kidnapped by two dangerous teenage boys, tell my dad as soon as you can!” I rushed in a small whisper.

After two seconds she responded, “Have you ever tried weed? It’s so damn good!” I face palmed myself.

Why the hell did she have to be drunk right at this time? She barely drank. My luck was completely down the drain today.

A hand reached out, snatching my phone out my hands and opening the window before throwing it out.

“It’s bad to tell a tail.” Ace tsked from the driver’s seat.

“You didn’t have to throw my phone out.” I hissed.

“You won’t need it anymore sweetheart.” He replied with no emotion.

We came to stop at a small café which had a huge 24 hours sign on top of its name. Ace parked his black Aston Martin and Alex came out the passenger side, opening the child lock for me.

“Time to prove to you that these” He pointed to his fangs “are real.”

Alex kept a strong grip on my upper arm but he made should it would not hurt before whispering in my ear, “Don’t cause a scene.”

We walked into the café and Ace made his way to the counter where a man around 6o stood, keeping himself from falling asleep.

Without further ado Ace pulled his head forward and the man’s eyes shot open, before he could protest, with one swift movement Ace tilted the man’s neck up and stuck his fangs out, pushing them into the neck of the man.

Lots of red liquid erupted from the man’s neck and he started screaming.

Blood. The black dots re-took over my vision and I blacked out.