Status: Unfinished. Will update ASAP.

Who Says We Can't Be in Love?

New Term, New Start: Alex’s POV.

I cheerfully stroll into the staff room to see Ian and Aled smiling at me with coffee in their hands. “Hey Guys, how was your week off?”
“Was really good thanks Alex, Want one?” Ian asks holding up his cup. I nod enthusiastically and take a seat next to Aled. “And how was yours?” I ask Aled whilst sorting out my trousers that are embarrassedly tucked into my socks. “I was in a rush this morning” I laughed as Ian was looking at me with a ‘What the Fuck’ face on.
“Yeah Lex, was great thanks. I stayed with family in Carlisle. How was yours?” Ian came over and handed me a mug of coffee, then sat crossed legged opposite me.
“Sounds great! Mine was good, just went out and caught up with people who I hadn’t seen in a while, went to a few gigs and got extremely drunk” I laughed. As did the others.
“So Ian” Ian looked up at me. “Still finding one of your students really beautiful?” I smirked at Aled as Ian looked down at his mug of coffee and began to blush. “Fuck off Alex” Ian looked up at me and I winked at him. Aled burst out into laughter.
“Aled you can’t say much, I know you find Josh attractive” Aled stopped laughing and went all shy. “Oh the things I’ve heard you say about Josh when you’ve been drunk” Ian began to laugh, and I chuckled through my strait face.
“Lex, you can’t say much either” Ian looked at me, and Aled began laughing. “True Lex, we both know you think Jack‘s cute”
“Not denying it” I said as I relaxed into my chair. “Guess we’re all as bad as one another. Not that I see myself with any of them though, we‘re old men to them. They probably want some young man action” We all began laughing.
“Speaking of the boys” Ian said unfolding his legs. “Their English lesson with moi starts in 10 minutes, so I’m going to depart”
“Ian did you say ENGLISH lesson? Didn’t you just speak to us in FRENCH?” Aled said sarcastically.
“Oui, maintenant vous voir les deux plus tard” Ian said looking smug. Whilst me and Aled were looking at him trying to work out what he just said. “I said, Yes, now see you both later” Ian laughed and then swiftly left the room.
“French Bastard” Aled said jokily
“What a Twat” I laughed. I got up placed my cup on the side, and started my walk to my Classroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to walk passed Ian’s English class to get to my classroom, so I think I might pop my head around the door to see what’s going on in there.

I stood at the door, knowing the reason I was there was to see the boys. I walked inside to be surprised upon madness. They were working!

“Hellooooo Mr Watkins” I shouted from the doorway.
“Hi Mr Gaskarth, what brings this delight?” Ian said in a real posh tone.
“All right, lets stop talking like twats now” Everyone laughed.
I turned to face the class of 5 boys in front of me; Sean Smith, Gavin Butler, Josh Franceschi, Gustav Wood and Jack Barakat. “And how are you all doing?!” I shouted, which startled Sean.
“Bloody Hell Sir!” Sean Shouted “I think I just had a mini heart-attack!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex's POV.
So, this is where it all begins! The Teachers think the boys are "Cute" but they don't see themselves with their students because they think it's weird.
I wonder how the students feel?...
If you have any Ideas, put them forward i'll enter them in somewhere.

Thank you! - Hope you enjoy it.