Status: Unfinished. Will update ASAP.

Who Says We Can't Be in Love?

First Lesson, First Feelings: Sean's POV

Gavin came close and whispered “I know what else startled you” I looked at him confused “How good Mr Watkins looked this morning” Gavin began to laugh.
“Shut the fuck up!” I said in a hushed tone with a finger pressed against my lips.
“Language Seanie” Mr Watkins said jokily he was looking at me with one eyebrow raised. I could feel my cheeks begin to burn so I buried my head and carried on writing. I could hear Gavin chuckling so I raised my middle finger at him, which caused him to laugh more.

“Anyway, glad to see that you’re all alive and well, I’ll see you guys after lunch!” Alex began to walk out the room. “Yes you will!” Jack said under his breath, as he did he winked at Alex leaving the room.
“I saw that…” Alex turned around with a serious look on his face then began laughing. He then carried on leaving the room; leaving Jack staring with a strait face, as all of us were laughing at him.

All I could think about was how flawless Mr Watkins looked, It’s been a week since I’ve seen him, and god how I’ve missed it. He looks so perfect. His feet are neatly rested on the edge of his desk and he’s holding a magazine with his finger tips gently holding onto the edges. “Sean, what are you gawking at?” Mr Watkins asked in a secure tone.
I could hear him and see his lips moving, but I couldn’t snap out of my trance. I blinked. “Umm, Uhh. Nothing Sir, Sorry” I could feel myself heavy breathing. “Sir is it okay if I stand outside for a moment, I’m not feeling too well”
“Yeah, sure Sean” Mr Watkins concerned look followed me out the room, and I could feel the others staring at me too.
*THUD* “SHIT!” I walked into a desk. I then stumbled out the room and slid down the wall outside. I felt hot and flustered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the door squeak open.
“You feeling all right now?” Mr Watkins was gazing down at me with his beautiful eyes wide open.
I had to swallow a lump in my throat. Mr Watkins held out a hand to help me up. I reached out and took it, as I did our eyes met, and I felt my body shake. I pulled myself up. We both lost eye contact after that.
“Is there something on your mind you want to talk about Sean?” Mr Watkins put his hand on my Shoulder. I shook my head, my eyes were facing the floor “No Mr Watkins”. He lifted my head up with his finger. “You can call me Ian, Sean. No one is around”

My eyes dropped to the floor again. “Okay Ian” I smirked.
“Sean, why don’t you come and talk to me at the end of the day?” Ian asked.
I felt my smirk turn into a smile.
“Okay Thanks Sir--Ian”
Ian opened the door to the classroom, and held it open for me. I walked in a smiled at him. He winked back at me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked back into the class room, I felt all eyes on me.
*RINGGGGGGG*
The bell! Yes! I thought. I quickly turned myself around and made a swift exit out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Sean and Ian are begining to get abit friendly, but will anything happen between them yet? Sean has a lot on his mind, and he is going to let it all out to Ian at the end of the day. Comments/Feedback please.