‹ Prequel: New Moon's Love
Status: Complete!!!!

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Epilogue

Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)

I was searching
You were on a mission
And our hearts combined like
A neutron star collision

I have nothing left to loose
You took your time to choose
Then we told each other
With no trace of fear that

Our love would be forever
And if we die, we die together
And I, I said never
‘Cause our love would be forever

I laid in bed with a now completely healed Jake. We were alone in his house and taking advantage of it.

Jake pressed his lips against mine once again, his tongue slipping between my lips, flicking against my own. His warm hands massaged my sides as his tongue dueled with mine. His lips moved down to my chin, along my jaw to the spot below my ear that makes me weak in the knees. My hands slipped into his silky black hair, my fingers caressing the short strands.

His fingers traced up my back, under my shirt, to my bra. Jake detached himself from my neck and looked me in the eyes.

“You’re sure you want to do this.” He said unsurely.

“Yes. I love you Jacob Black.” My pointer finger traced his jaw, running along the smooth, warm skin.

“I love you more, Madeline Walker.” He pecked my lips.

He attached himself to my collar bone, his fingers unhooked my bra. Where he learned to do that, I tried not to think about it.

He lifted my shirt over my head, pulling my bra off as well. His lips moved down my chest as his fingers traced up my stomach.

“Happy Birthday, baby girl.” He whispered huskily in my ear, sending shivers up and down my spine, making me tremble in anticipation.

The End!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here’s the long awaited Epilogue! Sorry it took so long to get out. I’m on vacation right now and I’ve been totally busy. I finally had some time to sit and write this short Epilogue. So I hope you enjoy.

And also there is going to be a note coming out about a sequel or two to this story sometime in the near future. So keep an eye out for that too.

So I sort of have an idea of where I’m going with the sequel. I’m still debating if it should be split into two parts like the movie or if it will just be one long story.

I’ve also started writing parts of it, so I can put out a little sneak peek if you want. I don’t know how soon I will have the sequel up. It could be next week or maybe a couple months. I don’t even know myself. But keep an eye out and hopefully I can get it out soon.

I’d also like to thank all of my readers and reviewers, I hope you enjoyed this story and I appreciate all of the prayers and thoughts that have gone out to me personally and my family through these past couple years. It means a lot to me. Thanks you guys.