Status: Active

Him

Even when you don't talk

“Amelia” The man snapped. This is the third session-group session- the first session of many in a day. I am starting to begin that this place with crooked people is all about communication. Maybe I wasn’t willing to give communication enough to my family-stepmother- and have to go through this to learn to communicate.

“Ah no…sorry” I mumbled turning my eyes to the doctor. This doctor I actually respect in some way. He isn’t like that woman that gives my sessions personally-me being by myself with her in that god awful room- he shows that he cares what you have to say.

Even when you don’t talk.

“What do you have to share about your daily life that we could improve on” He said sitting back into the stool getting ready for my answer. What in my life can we change. I could say no comment, but he is my favorite doctor….

“We could change the way we talk to….people…the important people…the people I care about” I stated broadly.

He shrugged at the thought and nodded “That could be” came off as a soft spoken out loud thought “What you think group...Olivia”.
I turned my head to the girl sitting two seats away from me. She looked constipated and angry. Nearly confused too.

“I think that is completely stupid” It took me back a lot when her voice formed those words. “Why would I have to change the way I talk to people. I have no important people. The people I do talk to won’t get anything through their head if I don’t be over powering”.

“But that doesn’t mean that you can be a jackass to those that care about you” I harsh –deep-voice sounded from the corner of the room. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. The person that stood there was someone I have never seen-or noticed- before. But I am pretty sure it is the later for I have been here in this session for three weeks and watch people come and go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Message

Subscribe

Keep or Kill