Status: Active

Him

Deadly flames crowd around her body

I heard a rustle of wheels crunch down the hallway and feet patter by. There was a low yelp and silence. I raised myself on one arm so I face the door.
What was that? I stayed that way the whole night until the sun blazed through the bared window and blurred my eyes.
I turned to the circular clock -that was also bared down- which read eight. The door creaked open and my eyes met with the light mint ones of Mica. He rushed to me with fear in his eyes.

“Did you hear that yell last night” He whispered giddy with fear. I nodded and sat up fully to pull him to the bed. “What do you think it was” questioned Mica. Him huffing his small body into the bed to sit on the corner.
“I guess it is another loon…patient like us” I mumbled. One of the nurses taught me to not say rude things about the patients in her especially to the children that would affect them dear.

A smile smuggled along his face and his eyes lid up “Do you think he is my age? Oooh do you think he is nice? He began questioning. I ignored the rest of his questions.
“How do you know it is a male” I mumble. As that moment Carry a very old no nascence nurse came busted through the door.
“Mica why aren’t you in that room. We have been worried about you” She gushed

“I am sorry” he mumbled looking down “I didn’t mean to. I am really sorry” I watched as he hopped out of the bed and ran out of the room.
“Mica” Nurse Carry snapped before leaving she turned to me and gave me a look of disappointment. I watched her walk out the room. My eyes watched as her hips waved –swiftly like a flag- out of the room. The holes in my face above my nose and below my for head started to see blotches of silver and black cluster.
“Its so cold mommy” A soft voice shakes out nervous.

A child.

A small child. No older than Mica was standing in the cloud of blackness. Her hand trembled as she reached out for her mother I can assume. Her hands are trembling for some kind of grasp or to touch.
“Mommy” her voice screams.

Flames.

Bright, strong flames.

Deadly flames crowd around her body.

‘No’ my voice squealed I attempted to move. But my body. It was stuck.

Chains.

They were wrapped around my body. Tightening every attempt I make. I cant breathe.

Air.

I need air.

My eyes snap, a glop of oxygen rushed into my lungs. My body felt disoriented-stiff. I couldn’t control my actions and arose from the bed to the bared down metal piece –posing as my- mirror. My eyes blood shot red, hair tasseled, and cheeks flushed. I looked like I was attacked.
‘Amelia everything is okay’ I thought calming myself ‘It was just a dream you’re alive. You’re alive. I’m alive. Act as nothing has happen. Nothing’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Message

Subscribe

Keep or Kill