Status: Updating. Comments and subscriptions are appreciated!

Blind Ambition

A Proposition

ADRIEN'S POV

I went to the guys who were talking to some fans.

"He's fine," I told Pat who was the one who asked me to go and look at Garrett's so-called scratch. "But it's a lot worse than he said it was."

"I knew it. Thanks for checking up on him," he said with a smile.

I grinned. "No problem."

"So, how's Garrett?" Justin asked me.

"Well, he's going to be alright. He won't die, to say the least."

He gave me a sideways glance. "You cleaned his wound?"

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

He smirked. "I knew it. You do like him!"

"I certainly do not!" I exclaimed.

"Well you never cleaned our wounds!"

I rolled my eyes at this senseless conversation. "Come here, I'll throw a rock at your head then I'll treat your wound if that's what you want. You want to know why I don't clean your wounds? It's 'cause you don't have wounds, you idiot."

"Adrien has a crush," he said in a singsong way.

"I do not! And if you continue doing that I will show the fans the picture I took of you in a bikini during halloween which I keep in my wallet," I muttered.

"Okay, I'll stop. Jeez, just admit it already." He laughed as he signed some autographs.

"Admit what?" Ashlyn asked, suddenly coming from behind us.

"Um, that Justin has really great hair," I said.

"You two are so weird," she said before leaving to go join Philip who was talking to some boys.

I glared at Justin. "I swear if you say one more thing about that, I will really show them the picture!" I told him as I took out my wallet.

"Fine, I'll stop," he said. "Promise." He chuckled.

After a few more minutes, we went back to the bus and they immediately went to sleep. While I on the other hand, being the nocturne I am, was still wide awake.

I haven't even talked to Ashlyn about the whole dad thing because she's been too busy with interviews and stuff and I knew it wasn't going to be easy confronting her. I'd probably need to pack up my bags first before doing so. I'm just going to find the right time and tell her nicely or maybe, I could just let it go. I'm kind of getting used to this life, I don't want to leave. And this is kind of part of the bargain if I want to stay in this band.

"Hey, I didn't get to say thanks a whole ago, so, thanks a lot," Garrett suddenly whispered.

I shrugged. "No problem. Pat kind of forced me to, so no big deal."

"Oh," his voice fell. "Still, thanks."

I looked at him. "You're welcome. And you owe me one." I pointed at him. "I didn't eat dinner 'cause of you."

"I know. I'll make it up to you. How about we go watch a movie tomorrow before the show? Then we'll eat lunch somewhere."

"What? What about Ashlyn?" She would not be happy about this.

"Oh, it's not a date or anything like that. Just two friends watching a movie together," he said. "Ashlyn wouldn't mind. Her dad's taking her to lunch to meet some relative they have who lives near here so she can't come."

"I'll pass, sorry." I'd rather finish the tour first before dying.

"Ouch," he said. "That hurt a lot than the wound did. Come on, please? It's so fucking boring here. I need to go watch a movie."

I smirked. "You liar. I'll think about it. Just go to sleep."

"I'll be counting on that yes," he said, his lips curving into a smile.

"Don't get your hopes up," I said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Adrien."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'll leave you guys hanging. PLEASE SPEAK UP! I don't want to write something that people won't read so I won't update unless I get some comments.
And this update is dedicated to RumorHasIt?, the only awesome reader who commented! She's the reason I updated. :))
Reviews and subscriptions, please? Thanks a lot!