Status: between daily - a week :)

I Know My Mother Love Me, but Does My Father Even Care?

You'll turn to a friend, someone that understands

The Revs pov
Dear diary,
Today… today’s gonna be eventful. Brian, Matt, Zacky and Johnny are coming round to discuss on next gig. I'm scared that they are going to react the opposite way I want them to about Josie and Leana and Jimmy and the shits that’s happened. But we can only wait and see, right?

My door knocked. I answered it. It was Brian and the guys.
“Hi,” Brian smiled, taking his shades off and putting them in his tops pocket.
I smiled back and stepped aside to invite them in, “Come in.”
We all settled in the living room around the small coffee table Josie insisted on buying a couple of days before she died. It had been 4 days since she died but I still seemed like it was yesterday.
“Right,” Johnny said trying to break the awkward silence.
“What?” I demanded, suddenly defensive one of them would say something about Leana.
“Nothing,” he muttered. “Sorry.”
“Jimmy,” Matt said taking control in the situation, again. “We know your wife just died, but you can’t take everything out on Johnny. At the end of the day it’s not his fault.”
“No, I know I'm sorry, I have something to tell you all,” I admitted. “I was cheating on Josie all the time, by the end we barely spoke. Its kind of my fault Josie was killed because I was in the middle of a conversation with Leana over the phone and…”
“Wait,” Brian overlapped me. “Who’s Leana?”
I held my breath then answered, “She’s my girlfriend…”
I was scared of what would be said next.
“Oh,” Brian said slouching more in his chair.
“Jimmy,” Matt started.
“I know its wrong,” I interrupted him. “But I don’t need all of you going on at me about it, its not fair. I have enough people going on at me about it like my mom, Jimmy, Frankie…”
“Jimmy,” Matt shouted. “Let me finish. I wasn’t going to say anything like that I was going to say well done,”
“Well done?” I questioned, I looked around Brian nodded and Zack and Johnny looked as confused as I did.
“Yeh, well done for realising you’ve done wrong. I'm not going to disapprove of you doing it because you’ve realised what you’ve done and you have enough on your shoulders as it is without your friends going against you as well,”
I looked up at him.
“Thanks Matt,” I smiled.
“No problem,” he replied.
“So,” Brian droned, feeling uncomfortable with the whole situation. “Can we talk band shit now?”
I sniggered and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment or subscribe pleasee <3