When Did Your Heart Go Missing?

Part 53

After eating mybreakfastlunch brunch, I'd gone back inside and found a note that read "Bob + Kelsey and Sarah + Ray on a double date. Have fun with yourself."

It was Kelsey's handwriting, of course.

So now, I'm sat at the steps of the front porch, sighing every few minutes and willing a car to reappear with someone interesting coming out of it and bring me out of my boredom. I'd called the Iero residence and dear overprotective Linda had said Frank couldn't get to the phone.

I stared longingly at the picture of Frank and me as I popped the chocolate into my mouth.

Sure enough, one of the cars that came by on the road decided to slow down in front of the house. I automatically knew who it was. Not because the car was silver and unwashed. But because of the head that popped out of the passenger's side.

I laughed as Mikey opened the door, tripping out of the car before it'd even stopped moving.

"If you die, it is not my fault," Gerard called back from the driver's seat. Mikey ran toward me and sat beside me on the porch.

"Hi," he said, beaming.

"Are you mental?" I asked, amused.

"As a matter of fact, I think he is," Gerard called out as he stepped out of his own car.

"Now I'm gonna bother you, just for saying that," Mikey said in a baby voice, crossing his arms in front of him like a child. He uncrossd them quickly, poked my arm, and crossed them again. He did this three times.

"I love you, Mikey," I told him. His fake angry expession disappeared into a grin and I laughed as Gerard sat on the other side of me.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" I asked, looking between the Way brothers.

"I just wanna be able to leave the house," Gerard said, shaking his head slightly and sighing.

"Yeah, Mikey told me about that. Please don't become an alcoholic."

"I won't become an alcoholic."

"Okay."

"Hey! I'm still here," Mikey said, grabbing our attention. I laughed at his sudden outburst, seeing that his expression had turned angered again.

"Too much coffee," Gerard said to me matter-of-factly.

"There is no such thing as too much coffee," Mikey said defensively.

"True," I said, turning back to Gerard with narrowed eyes. He cocked an eyebrow. "How dare you? Too much coffee, that's ridiculous."

"There is such thing as too much coffee when your name is Mikey," Gerard countered, smiling proudly at himself. I thought about it for a moment, lookining between dumbfounded Mikey and triumphant Gerard.

"Gerard strikes a good point there," I said with a nod. Mikey groaned and leaned back, lying down. Gerard and I smiled.

"Dude, M is here, right?" Gerard asked, barely over a whisper.

"Yeah, why?" I said.

"She is so fucking hot."

"Shut up."

"She's a French maid! And she's gorgeous!"

"She fulfills his fantasies..." Mikey said with a chuckle.

"Is that why you came to visit?" I asked, smiling at Mikey. "To talk about a French woman that is way told old for both of you-"

"She can't be that old-"

"And coffee?" I finished, interrupting Gerard's interruption.

"No, actually, we're gonna preach to you about relationships," Mikey stated, sitting back up. He looked down curiously at the picture in my hand.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Mikey?" I retorted before he got the chance to even begin to bother me. His jaw dropped. Gerard laughed. "Do you have a girlfriend, Gerard?"

Gerard stopped suddenly as if I'd slapped him in the face. Mikey grinned.

"All I'm saying is that Frank is crazy about you," Gerard said, his face suddenly turned serious. I groaned and brought my hands over my ears. Gerard looked down at the picture as well.

"He talks about you all the time, Layla," Mikey stated.

"Shut up about it," I told them.

"He's not giving up on you," Gerard went on. "He really cares about you."

"Stop it."

"What are you afraid of?" Mikey asked.

The hands over the ears thing just didn't work.

"I am afraid I might hurt you," I said, burying my face in my hands.

"Okay. Fine. We'll drop it," Mikey said. "Who's that in the picture?"

I muumbled my response.

"Who?" Gerard trotted.

"Me and Frank."

The Way brothers beamed. I shot them both death glares.

"Whatever, we have to go," Mikey said.

"NO!"

Gerard and Mikey laughed at my melodramatic ways.

"We have errands to run," Gerard said with a roll of his eyes.

They took turns hugging me. I resisted the strong urge to hurt them.

"She loves him, she loves him not!" Mikey said as they walked back to the car, turning back to me and winking.

She loves him...
She loves him not...She loves him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated again because people knew that the lycs are from Rooney's song When Did Your Heart Go Missing? lol And to inform people that I DON'T WRITE SEQUELS!

Sorry. ^^

Love you all to pieces ;]