Status: Complete

You Know I'm Never Gonna Let You Go

Nineteen

Avery

The day of the wedding was approaching, as a matter of fact it was tomorrow. Alex and I were getting closer and closer to Baltimore.

I did notice Alex was getting more and more nervous as the miles disappeared behind us. I decided not to bug him about it, but for some reason I could help but wonder if his strange behaviour had something to do with Ashley’s strange phone call.

Talking about Ash, I still hadn’t been able to charge my phone, but since I was going to see her in just a couple of hours I decided it could wait. Ashley sometimes did have a tendency to overreact.

I had to admit. I was really nervous to see my parents and Caitlyn again after all this time. Did they even know I was coming? Would my sister even want me there? And who would her fiancée be?

So many questions. All which were going to answered in only a matter of hours. I was lucky to have Alex with me again. I was sure I would not be able to survive this wedding without him by my side.

“Hey Alex.” I said softly, not taking my eyes of the road. “Can you promise me something?” Alex looked a little surprised, but agreed. “Promise me you won’t leave me alone at the wedding. I don’t think I’ll be able to do this on my own.” Alex seemed to pale a little at the word wedding, but he nodded. “I promise.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of hours later

“We’re here!” I cheered once we passed the Welcome sign. “It good to be home.” I said a lot softer. “Home.” I whispered and once I’d said it I know I was right. Baltimore was my home, being back here reminded me of all the thing I’d missed the past 3 years.

“I’m moving back.” I suddenly blurted out. “What?” Alex sounded a little confused and… well, not really there. “I said I’m moving back, here, back to Baltimore. It’s my home.” I whispered the last part.

Alex didn’t say anything for a while. “Are you gonna move in back with me?” He suddenly asked. “I have a new place. I just couldn’t stay at our old house….. You know, because of….. all the bad memories.” Alex blushed a little. “You don’t have to of course! You can get your own place if you feel like this is going too fast.” “Too fast!?” I laughed. “Alex, we were engaged! How is me moving in with you going too fast after all we’ve been throw?”

“Well, it’s been 3 years Ave.” “ I know. Okay, No Alex, I don’t think we’re moving too fast and yes, I’ll move in with you.” Alex face lit up. “Really?” “No, I’m kiddin.” I giggled. “Of course silly.”

We stopped in front of a traffic light and Alex gave me a quick kiss. “Damn Ave, I love you so much. Would it be too soon to propose again, I still have the ring remember.” I laughed. “That indeed might be a little too soon.” Alex shrugged. “Fine, I’ll wait…. For a week or something.”

Alex looked out of the window, seeming to be lost in thought. “Do you even want to go to this wedding?” He asked. “What do you mean?” I asked cautiously, not sure where he was going with this. “I mean do you want to go to this wedding? I sure as hell don’t. Why don’t we continue this road trip and head the other way….. like Vegas or something.”

I smiled. “As much as I’d love to do that it’s my sister who’s getting married. I cannot not show up at my sister wedding Alex!” “Yeah but, it’s Caitlyn! She changes guys more often than her clothes! I’m pretty sure she’s gonna get married again someday soon.” He shrugged.

“ALEX!” I hit him lightly. “That’s my little sister you’re talking about!” I tried to sound angry, but I couldn’t help but also laugh a little because he was so right. Don’t get me wrong, I love my sister, but she could never make up her mind, especially about boys. I really was quite a surprise when I got the wedding invitation., guess she’s finally settling down. I had to admit, despite my nerves I was really curious who her soon to be hubby was. Oh well, I’d find out soon enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About thirty minutes later when finally arrived at the church. We’d only made a quick stop to change into our wedding clothes. I was wearing a simple black dress, with a pair of bright red pumps and I thought I looked okay. Alex on the other hand looked absolutely amazing in his suit.

“Wow!” I mumbled once I saw him. “You clean up nicely Gaskarth.”I chuckled. “You don’t look too bad yourself babe.”

I parked the car next to the church. We we’re a little late, but not too late. I grabbed my purse and jumped out of the car, almost running towards the church, hoping my entrance wouldn’t attract too much attentions, with Alex right behind me.

I was about to enter the church when Alex stopped me. “Ave, wait. I… I need to tell you something.” He said, sounding very, very nervous. “Please don’t hate me, but….”

Alex never got to finish his sentence, because before he could continue someone came out of the church. I don’t remember who it was and it doesn’t even matter. All that mattered was what he or she said. Those five words that made me hate Alex Gaskarth for the rest of my life.

“Hey everyone! Gaskarth is finally here. Looks like the groom has finally arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is guys. Alex big secret. Yes, he is the one marrying Avery's sister.
So what I wanna know is how you guys think Avery is gonna react to this. Is she gonna leave again? And who will Alex choose? Avery? Or her sister? Lt us know in a comment.

BTW, I'm so sorry this took so long, but I have a new job so I have almost no time to write.
I actually had to choose which story to update and I picked this one. Hope you're all happy about that.

Love, Felicia