Status: Co-written.

Next to You

Chapter Three

Nicole’s P.O.V

Hello Nicole Styles? This is Scooter Braun calling on behalf of Mr. Bieber,” he said through the receiver.

Oh my God.

I was just ringing in regard to your audition to be the back-up singer for his world tour. We have gone through every singer over and over, and we’ve decided we want you,” he said.

”Oh my God,” I whispered. I was in too much shock to walk over to a chair so I just sunk down onto the cold linoleum floor. “I don’t... I don’t know what to say.”

You don’t have to say anything, your voice was breath-taking and if we knew you could sing like that, we wouldn’t have watched all the other tapes,” Scooter said. Jess came over and sat across from me waving her arms around in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

I pulled the phone away from my ear, pressing the loudspeaker button. “Oh, and could you do us a favour and let Jessica Cocozza know she landed the part of the dancer.”

“Okay,” I croaked. Jess looked at me with wide eyes as she put her hands up covering her mouth.

I’ll be contacting you within the next two days to work out rehearsal and tour dates,” Scooter said.

“That is fantastic, thank you so much for this opportunity,” I gasped.

No, thank you,” Scooter said. “Have a good night, Ms. Styles.”

“I will now,” I laughed. I heard Scooter chuckle as he hung up. I put my mobile back into my pocket and looked at Jess, who was now dancing around the room.

“I cannot believe this,” she screamed. “We are actually going around the world with Justin Bieber.”

Justin’s P.O.V

“Thank God that’s over. What’s next?” I said to Mum as we got into the SUV, Ryan by my side.

“Now, we’re off the arena for the final rehearsal before tomorrow night’s show,” Mum said.
“You’re going to meet the new backup singer and dancer today. I don’t want you boys scaring them away either.”

“If they’re hot, I’m sure we won’t,” I winked. Mum shook her head at me as she started typing on her phone and Ryan just laughed.

I had my first show here in Canada tonight. We are here for 4 days before we fly to Albany, New York, I’m really excited for this leg of the tour.

We were at the Air Canada arena in less than 20 minutes. We drove past the entrance first and we saw at least 100 fans waiting already. They started screaming and waving at our car as we went past. “I’ll never get sick of this,” I sighed.

“They’re so dedicated,” Ryan said, waving to them.

“Yeah,” I whispered. “They sure are.”

Nicole’s P.O.V

“I’m nervous,” I whispered to Jess, who was just as distressed.

“I’m shaking, I can’t dance when I’m like this, I’m going to be a wreck when Justin walks in,” she whispered looking around.

“Imagine if Ryan is with him, oh my gosh you’re gonna go absolutely crazy,” I whispered back.

We both were standing on stage ready for our full dress rehearsal. The other dancers were stretching and warming up, whilst the other singers were doing their voice exercises. The rest of Justin’s crew were doing final safety checks, checking the lighting and the sounds.

“Alright, everybody listen up, Justin just arrived and is on his way here,” we all turned our attention to a middle aged gay man who stepped onto the stage. “So get into positions just as we discussed and we’ll run through the show from start to finish.”

Jess and I looked at each other before we departed. She walked over to the other dancers who were positioning themselves on the side of the stage, giving me one last glance.

I gave her a small smile as I disappeared on top of the podium with the other 4 singers. “Hi,” I smiled shyly. They gave me a friendly nod, but quickly turned away talking to each other. “Great, just great.”

“Alright, places everyone,” the tall gentleman said.

He ran off the stage and within seconds, thick white smoke was covering the floor. The band begun to play Love Me as the stage opened, revealing Justin.

Jess’s P.O.V

I watched from the side of the stage as Justin did his opening song, Love Me. The dancers weren’t needed for the few first songs, so most of them went and did their own thing.

My nerves were finally getting the better of me, and I took this as a chance to go to the bathroom. I walked down the deserted halls, probably getting lost, rounding the corner and bumped into someone. I felt a sudden pain course through my body as I hit the cold ground.

“Shit,” I whispered.

“Crap, I’m sorry I didn’t even see you there,” the voice said. I looked up and I got the shock of my life when I realised who it was.

Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, I'm not confident in this chapter but I love the ending. Sorry it took so long to update, now I'm off uni expect updates one after another :)

Love you guys, and thanks for reading.
Don't forget to subscribe and leave feedback!