Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Life

Something I Know

Music played loudly as we waited for the champions to show on the green. Slowly the champions walked out with someone.

Cedric appeared with his father.

Fleur appeared with her younger sister and headmistress.

Krum appeared with his Headmaster.

And Harry appeared with Dumbledore.

We cheered for Harry as they appeared. Hermione, Ron and myself were clapping and calling Harry’s name as he stepped to the front of the green.

Sonorus!” Dumbledore called, the music stopped abruptly as we all sat down, “Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr. Diggory…” Dumbledore spoke, everybody cheered as his father held up their hands, “…and Mr. Potter…” Dumbledore added, we all stood up cheering for him, Harry smiled at us, “…are tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum…” Dumbledore carried on, Durmstrang cheered for their champion, “…and Miss Delacour.” Dumbledore carried on, “The first person to touch the cup will be the winner!” Dumbledore cheered, we all clapped wildly.

“I’ve instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants! Gather around. Quickly!” Dumbledore yelled and spoke quietly to the four of them, he then walked forward away from them.

“Champions, prepare yourselves!” Dumbledore spoke, we all cheered standing strong.

“One the count of three. One--” the cannon shot early…

Filch really wasn’t very good with that thing.

The music played loudly as we watched Harry and Cedric first enter the maze.

I saw Harry look back at the entrance as it closed solidly behind him.

* * *


Fleur was the first out of the maze.

Then Krum.

Though, as Harry and Cedric landed in the middle. I sensed no life from Cedric.

And I could smell blood.

I closed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows.

Music played and the crowd cheered and whistled, I heard Fleur scream realizing what was wrong. Dumbledore called for Harry, I heard his cries as the music stopped abruptly once again.

“He’s back. He’s back. Voldemort’s back.” Harry cried, my eyes shot open with shock as Cornelius and Dumbledore were crouching down near Harry over Cedric’s body. “Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn’t leave him, not there.” Harry cried,
“It’s all right, Harry. It’s all right. He’s home. You both are.” Dumbledore spoke.

“Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed.” Cornelius whispered the last part to Snape. I gripped onto Hermione’s arm,
“I can’t stand the smell…” I whispered, Hermione hugged me,
“Sing your song,” Hermione whispered, I nodded.

Flying high, flying high. Up in the beautiful sky. Running fast, running fast. Making sure I’m not last. Standing strong, standing strong. Protecting all night long. Flying high, flying high. Up in the beautiful--” I stopped as I sensed something dark in the air, I looked around, “Where’s Harry?” I asked,
“Moody taken him away to calm him down,” Ron spoke,
“Harry’s in danger,” I looked at Ron,
“How do you know?” Hermione asked,
“Something in the air, I just know… Dumbledore.” I ran out of Hermione’s arms and quickly in front of Dumbledore.

“Harry’s in trouble… I don’t think Moody is who he is. I can sense something off.” I spoke Dumbledore heeded my warning,
“Severus, Minevera, come with me.” Dumbledore spoke.

They all left to help Harry.