Status: paused.

I fell off track, I went to Love and Back.

Don't listen to the voices in your head.

-John’s POV-

It’s been a year had passed since the last time I saw and speak with Sam. After that I stay away with Daisy, released our new album-Black and White. I heard Kennedy send an album to Sam and yes she love it. I also heard she’s doing great with her job and didn’t have a relationship with any guy. I’m still depressed of things that happened. I didn’t mean it. I was drunk that Daisy put something in my drink. SHIT HAPPENS.

-Sam’s POV-

“Can you please turn this way?” I instructed the model “Perfect: I added.
After a few shots the set is done.
“That’s a wrap, good job!” Mel, our boss said.
I heard my phone rang and saw it is from Kennedy’s. “Hey Ken” I said “How are you? We’ll be in LA for a week!” he said
“Oh” I sighed “I’m fine by the way” I added “Okay, see you there!” then he hung up.

I’m still not prepared to face John.

----

It is been a week had passed and The Maine will be here. I go back to my apartment and saw a mail. I opened it and saw a ticket with a backstage pass.

“Sam! We’re expecting you.”

–John, Kennedy, Garrett, Jared and Pat.

I hit the showers and wore a plain pink sleeveless and skinny pants then I drove to the club where The Maine will perform. It’s like 3 minutes until they’re going to play. I don’t want to let them know I’m here so I just stayed at the back.

“Hey LA, who want get fucked up tonight” John shouted to the crowd then they started playing
Don’t Stop Now then Inside of You. Girls scream all over the place saying “I love you” to the guys.

“So uh this next song, Right Girl, is all about my ex-well not really cause we didn’t broke up and she’s my right girl-all I want is to be with her again, I love her that much and Sam I know you’re here I just want to say that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.” John said as the crowd says “Awww” then the band start to play. I can feel his deepest emotion to the song.
After the band played I think twice if I’ll show up or not well good thing for plan B, I gave a letter to the guard to give it to Kennedy. I don’t even know what to write so I wrote what I want to. Then I drove home to my apartment.

I’m not yet ready.

-John’s POV-
“Kennedy, someone gave you a letter” a guard handed a letter to Kennedy
“From whom” Garrett asked
“It’s from Sam, I’ll read it for you” Kennedy opened the letter

“Your show tonight is memorable to me and yes I watch I’m just busy so here’s my address if you want to visit me tomorrow”

Xoxo,
Sam

“Maybe she’s not yet ready to face me” I said. I know it is and yes I don’t even know what to say to her to all the things had happened.

“Uh Ken, will you do something for me and guys I also need you help…” I asked
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe.
Comments.