Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 34

Okay. Cory was really here. Yes, I pinched myself several times to keep making sure that I was alive and I was not dreaming. Everything was real. However, I am not telling ANYONE about this. I don't feel like having people judging me and calling me crazy. Cory mentioned taking PoppaP out. Now, as I sit here and think, I can not help but wonder HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO THAT??

This man is crazy. He can have me shot up in a matter of a snap of the fingers. He is never alone. Cory got me fucked up. He is trying to kill me. Why can't I send a hitman out to kill him and if the hitman happens to die, nobody would know that I sent him.

Nooo...that won't work. I still won't be able to leave the city or the state. I have to do it myself if I want it done right.

"Are you done day dreaming?" Cory asked in a bored tone. I wish I could hit him right now.
"Too bad you can't hit me though" he said smiling. Wait. Did he just read my mind or was I thinking out loud?

"I can read what your thinking my brother" Cory said laughing a little at my face expression. "Whatever dude."

"Alright back to business. You-" I interrupted him by asking a question that has just now entered my mind. "Have you visited Carry like this yet?"
He stayed silent, then answered quickly, "No."
"Why not?" I asked. "Because I'm not ready yet. It's going to kill me to see her. And for her to see me. She will have a heart attack." He said sadly." "Yea. Your right. Ok. Continue please."

"Alright. You have to get PoppaP when you know that he is not surrounded by many body guards, but seeing that it is you, and we were his best workers, he might let you talk to him alone."
"Are you crazy? He will never let that happen. He trusts nobody and you know that." This is stupid I thought in my head.

"If you let me finish then you will see where I'm going with this. Now, If you know anything about PoppaP, you know that he will never turn down a business proposal. Allyou have to do is tell him that you have some very important business to take up with him and its for only his ears to hear."

I thought about it then once again I wish I could slap the shit out of Cory. "That shit is not going to work you ass." I said to him with a what-the-fuck look. It felt sooo good talking to Cory like he was still here in the flesh.

He laughed at my outburst. "Ok. Do you have anything better?...Yea, so shut the hell up and do what I say." I laughed at him now. This brings back so many memories.

"Now this is how its going to work..." he began while I just listened. I still think this is plain stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to update 2 chapters in one day. Might even do 3. You never know. Thanks for continuing to read you guys