Pieced Up In Sorrow; One Shots

Sex On The Beach

My mind soared as I let Joey lead to me down to the beach.

It was a beautiful crisp night and the moon was pregnant with light as it reflected off the soft waves of the ocean.

We stopped at the edge of the water and I turned so I was facing him.

My knight in shining armor.

I had told him what I wanted and he was just as eager as I was. Poor guy I left him waiting for a while, but I knew if he waited for me, he was the one. he was leaving to study abroad in Spain for a year and I knew I would see him again, there was no doubt in my mind. But I was going to miss him like crazy.

I took a step closer so our bodies were pressing tight against eachother. I pressed my lips into his as his hands wrapped around my waist. I pulled back and trailed my lips over his cheek, to his neck where I nibbled and sucked lightly. The soft sighs escaping his throat just urged me on more and more.

He tanlged his hands in my hair and pulled my head back slighlty so he could drive me wild. His tongue flicked over the sensitive spots on my neck and trailed down to my breast, that were ever so subtly popping out of my tank top.

I played at the hem of his shirt and he released me for two seconds as I pulled it up over his head. And then took mine off. His eyes locked on my breasts as he stared in amazement.

Go ahead I whispered biting my lip as I led his hand to feel and explore.

I unbuckled my belt and slowly slid my jeans down my hips, giving him a little show. I pulled his off so we were in our underwear. I wrapped my arms around him as he picked me up and laid me down on the towel I had laid out.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I was so hot and I needed him, all of him. His hand rested in between my legs and I pressed into him as he rubbed, watching my face as I moaned with delight.

I pressed my hips up into him harder and I could feel how ready he was. And so was I.

I smiled at him and nodded my head. He positioned himself and began to enter. I cried out at the unexpected pain and bit into his shoulder.

He stopped, looking scared. I shook my head telling him it was okay so he continued in slowly, trying not to hurt me. He stooped as he was all the way in to allow me some time to breathe before moving in and out.

It got better

Actually it got amazing.

I watched as the pleasure filled his eyes and I dug my nails into his back. His hands cupped my breasts, teasing at my nipples.

Our breath was ragged and i cried out as we both reached out climax

Joey... I moaned out as I took his lips in mine and kissed him passionatley as we rode out the orgasm together.

He laid down next to me and left soft kisses over my shoulders as he softly sang my favorite song to me

I kissed you good bye at the airport. I held you so close to me. I said ’So here we are now and I can’t stop from crying Lilly’. And you said ’Hey hey hoo, you know this is the way to go. You will forget about me when I’m on that plane. Forget about me when I’m on that plane.’

Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you tonight

The plane took off and my love went with it. The chilly wind whipped my both cheeks hard. And the man next to me said ’Everything is gonna be alright’. I said ’Nothing is gonna be alright, but thank you anyway’. And then I saw your face in the airplane window. I waved my hands and I shouted to you:

Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you tonight

I wore a T-shirt and my worn out hat. Abandoned as a summer cat. And as I stood there as a broken hearted I realized you got the car keys still. So I broke into my own old car. I fell asleep on the passenger seat. I dreamed of summer sex with you and you whispered in my ear:

Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you tonight

Why can’t you leave me tomorrow instead?

And above the clouds she said to her self ’I can’t believe how naive a man can be. That’s why I love you so and that’s why I can’t be with you…’

Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you tonight
♠ ♠ ♠
Summer Cat by Billie The Vision & The Dancers

for Laurcet...enjoy :]