Revenge

Chapter Five

Eden’s pov
Today was the day. I
smiled to myself and watched as Caleb
walked into the school looking a bit pale. Adel
was already here, puking her guts out in the bathroom in an attempt to make herself skinny. Yeah, like that’s going to work. Eagerly I looked around for Verona. I didn’t see her anywhere so I smoothly walked over to Caleb who was practically falling into a trashcan.

“Where’s V?” I asked lightly setting my hands on my hips.

He looked up at me from the trashcan and shrugged. Before I could ask him anything else I heard girlish screams and saw a group of freshmen girls run out of the girls locker room. I sighed and headed into the girls locker room knowing that it was most likely Verona who had run them out of there.

“Verona?” I asked, cautiously walking in.

I jumped back a bit when one of the cheep ass locker doors came flying towards me. Thank god for quick reflexes because I ducked just in time for it to miss me and crash straight into the door.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

Verona
came around the corner from the other row of lockers with bloodshot eyes and the angriest face I have ever seen in my whole life. She looked literally like she was about to murder someone.

“Caleb.” She snapped, “Caleb, is what’s wrong. That fucking prick just pisses me off!”

I placed my hands on her shoulders to try to calm her down, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened?”

She sent me a glare and her nostrils flared a bit. Without a word she tossed my hands off of her and stormed out of the girls locker room with a look that said she was going to kill. I followed after her and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Caleb talking to Amy. Verona stopped and stared as Caleb gave Amy a kiss on the cheek, Amy let out an annoying giggle and blushed a bit. Verona’s hands curled up into fists and she stormed out of the main entrance but not before punching a dent into one of the nearby lockers.

“Did you ask her?” I asked Caleb after Amy walked away from him to join her posse of sluts.

He nodded, “She said she’d go.”

“You sound a bit unsure, you backing out on us?” I asked with a glare.

“No.” He shook his head, “I’m just saying, that’s what she said. Sorry I have someone, I mean something on my mind.”

I smirked, “Who is she?”

Caleb groaned, “Eden, please.”

“Tell me.”

He shook his head no, “I’m not telling you her name.”

“Fine, fine, whatever.”

“She’s got dark black hair that’s got a bit of dark brown in it. She’s got the most beautiful brown eyes and well defined facial features I’ve ever seen in my whole life. Her eyes are always finely lined and she’s as skinny as a toothpick. I’ve loved her since I first laid eyes on her, as cliché as it may sound, but it’s true.”

I snickered when he finished, “You need to go to a strip club or something, Jesus Christ.”

“Whatever.” He mumbled and walked off towards the lockers.

Adel walked out of the bathroom, lightly dabbing a napkin against her mouth. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk towards the back of the school, where the potheads were lighting their pipes in the janitors closet. I quickly knocked on the door then invited myself inside to light up with some of the stupidest kids in this whole school. I might as well light up with the crime I’m about to commit today. Only a few more hours and we’ll have blood on our hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

Updates will be slow most likely to the death of my great grandmother, and trying to keep up with my school work.