Status: Sequeal. Hiatus.

You Are so Beautiful

Mac

The television flicked as I watched the moving pictures of some random show that I stumbled upon. December was somewhere else in the house and Chartreuse was on his laptop looking up god knows what. I sighed as I slumped lower on the crouch.

Chartreuse slammed the laptop shut causing me to jolt at the sudden violence, my chest tighten before I glanced over at him, noticing a pleasure look on his face. He grinned when he made eye contract with me.

“I’m bored.” he announced.

I turned the TV off and shrugged, “What am I suppose to do about it?”

He licked his lips before saying, “I’m going out.”

Footsteps echoed through the kitchen before being muted on the carpet, “So… you guys wanna do something?” December asked.

Chartreuse was already off the other crouch and was making his way to the door, “I need to impressive my twin, so I’m out.” the door slammed shut, and DC and I glanced at each other.

“So?” DC turned to face me, “You wanna grab a bite or something?”

I shrugged, “Sure, why not?”

-----

We sat there quietly with our menus in front of us. I was really reading the menu, and I couldn’t help but think about… him.

The place we happen to be at was very similar from a place back home. From the walls, to the floor, to the decor, everything but the people around us. All wearing flip flops, shorts, sunglasses, and polo shirts; instead of jackets, jeans, closed shoes, and gloves.

I felt like I could feel his breathe on me, his hot breathe breathing down my neck, and his hands slamming against his skin, his eyes full of hate and flashes of anger. He was there wherever I went. I still could feel him there half way across the country.

“What could I get you guys to start out?” a voice interrupted my thoughts causing me to jolt. I was glad to notice that DC hadn’t see anything, not sure about the waiter, but he’s not important.

“And you, sir?”

I have to stop zoning out so much. I glanced down at the menu and pointed to the most random thing on it, “LA tuna club sandwich.”

He took our menus and DC took a sip of his water and pointed at me, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

He took another sip of his water and lend forward a little bit on his elbows, “You just escaped something huge, and that’s all in the past now. But listen, your safe. Now tell me, what’s wrong?”

I played with the napkin in front of me and sighed, “I can’t stop… thinking about… well you know.”

He sighed and lend back, “I see… have you’ve tried enjoying yourself since you got here. I mean, your away from him. He can’t find you here, and if he does, he probably implanted a tracking device on you.” he paused taking another drink before sighing, “Your in probably the best place in the whole world to relax… well maybe, but that’s beside the point. Try enjoying yourself, he’ll leave your mind for sure.”

I nodded taking mental notes about what just happened, “But how? DC, I’ve known him for years, its not that easy.”

He grabbed my hand and pressed it in reassurance, a grin plastered on his face, “Trust me when I say this. Try to find something that can take your mind off things and you’ll begin to enjoy yourself again and he will leave your head.”

Our waiter came back with our food and DC grinned, “Looks great.” as the food was being placed in front of us.

I nodded and picked up a fry from my plate, “I’ll try.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the stupid long break, this was suppose to be up a couple weeks ago, but stupid school got in the way, and the first draft sucked so i didn't want to post it, but now this is the final and i hope you guys like it.

I know its been awhile, so thanks to all you guys that are still supporting us and have been waiting for this. Please comment and subscribe.