Thank You For The Venom

The Sharpest Lives

Aiden's (P.O.V.)

"Delilah I'm sorry ,but it's not going to be all right." I wanted to yell so bad, but I couldn't do that to Delilah. Especially if it wasn't her fault.

"Well Elijah. Since you had the vision what are we supposed to do?"

"Well Aiden. Like you said we could go look for them. Or if you have another idea we could do that instead." He wasn't sounding sure of himself so now I have to think of a plan.

"What do you know about these vampires."

"I know how they look."

"Well? Can you tell us so we can have an idea of what we are looking for?"

"Okay. Well the girl. Umm she's about 5 feet 3 inches. Oh and her hair is shoulder length, bangs to the right, covering her eye of course. Oh yeah it's black I mean blacker then black."

"What about the other one? You did say there was two of them right?" I was starting to get impatient again.

"Dude chill I'm getting there. Umm I didn't see him that well all I know is that he was about 5 feet 5 inches. Oh and that they both have grey eyes. Dude it's so cool."

"Nice. So I guess we will be looking out for the girl. What are their names?"

"Oh yeah. Umm the chick's name is Elias and the dude's name is Frank or Frankie. I don't know something like that."

"Dude Elijah! You are no help what so ever. Do you at least know when they're coming?" I was tired of Elijah at this point. It was a miracle Ronnie didn't step in and say something.

"Um I don't know. Ah I'm thinking next week? Or maybe today. Um I think they're already here--"

"Elijah! Are you fucking serious?! What the hell is your problem? You're supposed to know this. You're a fucking idiot. Ah!! I'm tired of your bull shit. Fuck this I'm going to my room."
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATED. i'M GOING TO PUT UP MOER CHAPTERS TODAY.

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

PLEASE AND THANK

- JOANNE
XxLUNATONExX