Would You Smile?

1/1

Mom sighed as she held her camera. “Why won’t you smile?” She asked… Growled, is more like it.

“Well, asshole here, is incapable of smiling… I just don’t feel like it,” Alexander said.

“I can smile,” I muttered.

He scoffed. “Right. You’re a lying dumbass.”

“I am not,” I protested.

“Can’t you two get along for this? You got along last night before I left,” Mom pointed out. I looked away with a half-smile on my face remembering what happened last night.

Alexander had come into my room and asked to borrow my glasses. I was searching around for them and the next thing I knew, Alexander’s crotch was at my butt. He was smirking when I turned around and then we shared a kiss. It was one filled with lust, no doubt, but I still love his kisses.

“Perfect! You guys are done,” She told us. We both looked up to see Mom walking to the house.

“As soon as she leaves, you’re mine,” Alexander muttered lowly before he went inside.

I wish that Mom either left right now, or that Alexander and I weren’t twins or related at all. Then either way, I’d be Alexander’s now.

If Mom knew what we did whenever she wasn’t home, she’d probably send Alexander to a boarding school and never let us see each other again. She’d send Alexander for sure, thinking he’d been the instigator… All in all, he was. But I never objected.

I walked inside to see Mom getting her bag packed up. “Alright. I’m going to be gone for three days. When I get home, I’d like the house still standing. Okay?”

I nodded. “Yea. Love you, Mom.”

She hugged me. “Love you too, Andrew. Stay safe. Bye.” She grabbed her bag and blew me a kiss before closing the door. I locked it on impulse as soon as her car was down the street.

Before I could turn around, arms wrapped around my waist and lips were on my neck. “I told you,” He murmured in my ear. He pulled me against him and then to his room upstairs. He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on me, kissing along the way to my lips.

I greeted his lips with my own, happily. “Mom’s gonna be gone for three days,” I murmured.

He smirked. “Really, now?”

I nodded and he moved to my neck and started nipping. “Then we have some time, don’t we?” He muttered against my neck.

I didn’t trust my voice, so I nodded.


“Andy? Where you at?” I heard Alexander call, snapping me out of the memory I had had from the picture I was looking down at.

“Bedroom,” I called back.

I heard him slap the door before his heavy footsteps came to our bedroom. I started looking at the other pictures Mom had kept in the box. Almost all of them were about the same. Alexander and I looking away from each other. One of us could be smiling and the other wasn’t. Rarely, there was a picture we both looked at each other. “What is a lovely boy doing stuck in this dusty room?” Alexander asked from the doorway.

I look over at him to see him wearing my favorite outfit on him. Black skin-tight skinny jeans, the deep red shirt, and his tousled hair to top it off. “Looking at pictures,” I told him, looking back down at the box.

I heard him come over to me and look over my shoulder to see what pictures I was talking about. He smiled looking at the one I had been looking at. “I remember this. You wouldn’t smile.”

I scoffed. “You said I was incapable of smiling and wouldn’t smile because you didn’t feel like it.”

He shrugged. “You wouldn’t smile.”

I rolled my eyes. “Right.”

“Well, Mom’s on her way with Anya. So I say we have… Three hours?” He said, smirking.

I smiled. “Shouldn’t we be using that time to clean up the apartment, then?”

“Fuck the apartment… Wait… Screw it, I’m fucking you.” He took the box from the bed and put it down on our bedside. He then pushed me down to attack me with his lips.

I smiled as he kissed me. “I love you,” I told him, a small part of me fearing he wouldn’t say it back. That small part of me was always wrong.

“I love you too.”

I grinned and he straddled my hips, pinning my wrists to the bed to nip and tug at my lip. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I felt his pants tighten. I looked down to see a small tent forming. I grinned and rolled us over. I kissed down his chest to the rim of his pants.

“Knock knock!” The door opened and I hopped up to run from the bedroom while Alexander ran to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on before greeting Mom and Anya. “Where’s Alex?” Mom asked, setting Anya down. “And, honestly, you two couldn’t have cleaned up a bit?”

“Sorry, Mom… We thought we had more time… And Alex’s in the shower. Hey, Anya!” I picked up my little sister and twirled her around. She giggled and held me.

Mom walked around, picking up laundry and garbage as she went. “I swear,” I heard her mutter.

Alexander came out and shook his head around to rid it of water. “Mom…Anya… When’d you two get here?” He asked, acting confused. He was quite good at lying.

“Not too long ago.” He was about to throw his towel on the couch, like usual, but Mom glared. “Do it and you’ll have no hands to throw anything with.”

He crinkled his nose before going to the bedroom to probably throw it on the floor. “If you have a problem with the main part of the apartment, you won’t wanna go in the bedroom,” He warned, coming out. He took Anya from my arms and blew a raspberry on her stomach. She giggled and hugged him.

“I’ll be right back,” Mom announced. “I need to get the diaper bag from the car.” She left the apartment and I leaned over to peck Alexander’s lips.

“I love you,” I told him.

He smiled. “I love you too.”

“Yea!” Anya added.

We chuckled at her and kissed again before the door opened to reveal Mom. “Oh, I also bought you both underwear. You still wear the same size, right?”

“Mom,” We complained.