Shut Up

Ginger Pubes

Eyes burn holes in me, holes of so many damn colors I feel like a rainbow. And I pull my baggy shirt even baggier. I look like I'm wearing a tent now...

"Stop fucking staring", I mutter underneath my breath, avoiding any eye contact with the color thieves.

It's my first day of work and I already hate it. Seriously...

"Hey, barista", a ginger Hulk yells, rising his super-quickly emptied seidel with drunken enthusiasm."Bring ya' sweet touche over he'e"

Oh, dang it...Billie-man, save me...
But my pleading eyes are ignored with a cold heart and I am forced to serve the big KFC chiken wing...

I put on my fake, Barbie smile and rise my voice enough to appease the drunken gorilla."Yes, sir, do you want a refill?"

And he places his heavy and sticky hand on my hip and pulls me closer to his bear-like chest. He smells of beer and cheap cologne; I have to give him this, at least he put on some kind of odour-masker before coming here. Maybe without it he'd really smell like a bear...

"I'll take anything ya' givin' me, dollface", he slurs and my smile turns to a quick grimace as his breath pierces my brain.

Ugh, what the heck did you eat, man?

"Y-Yes, sir", and I fill his glass and turn to leave, but he grabs my wrist.
Billie, man! Do the fuck something!

And he sees me and the gorilla's arm lock and begins walking toward us.
"Wanna-ya' know- go s'mwhere after?"

There's a difference between wanting to fuck someone and wanting to fuck someone up, so...
...No.

And then I'm set free by Billie.

And I return to my refuge spot, behind the bar, and again allow the eyes to burn me whole.
I hate this job...