ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Madison Imagine If "Den"

You are over at your boyfriend, Madison’s, house. You two are on the comfy couch in the den, sitting as close as possible. You have your head on his chest, facing the TV. Madison sweetly kisses your forehead. You lean back to smile at him. He returns the smile, and you heart feels as if it’s melting in your chest as your eyes connect with his gorgeous brown eyes. Than you realize that those eyes are getting closer and closer, and slowly closing. Madison is leaning in to kiss you. As your lips connect, you feel a spark. He must have felt it to because you can feel his lips smile and eventually part. As his tongue collides with yours, the kiss gets more intense. He starts to lean forward, causing you to lean back into the couch cushion.

As tempting as the situation is, you place your hand on Madison’s defined chest and gently push him back. He looks down at you with a confused expression. “We can’t… your parents are upstairs…” you explain in a whisper. “You’re worth getting caught” he whisper-replies with a smirk. He leans into you again. Your heart is pounding just from hearing his deep voice, even sexier in a whisper. But still, the thought of his parents walking in on you two was enough to make you sit up and pull away from him… or at least try. Unfortunately, your boyfriend is very persistent. As you try to pull away, his lips follow yours. You can feel him smirking in pleasure.

After a few failed attempts, you lay back down again, Madison on top of you. After a moment, you roll over off the couch onto the floor. Now you are on top and can sit up and away from Madison’s face. Finally. Suddenly, you realize you had your phone in your lap. You look around the floor for it. Madison sees you looking, and his eyes begin searching too. He sees it a split second before you, and quickly snatches it. He jumps up and holds it tightly. “Madison, give it back!” you squeal. A smug look comes to his face. He holds the phone above his head, and you try to reach for it. However, he’s taller than you and your phone is just out of reach.

You stop trying to grab it for a second and lock eyes with Madison. After a moment of stillness and silence, he leans into you. You lean too, figuring that he’ll give your phone back if you just kiss him for a minute. Out of the corner of your eye, you see him lowering the hand he has your phone in to his side. Just as your lips are about to connect, you seize it from him and run back over to the couch. He stays standing there for a moment in surprise, and a smug smile grows on your face at your success at teasing him.

Madison comes towards you and in a single swift motion, has your hips in his hands and pulls you back down on the couch as you two were before. “You’re not getting away with that” he whispers in the seductive deep voice. He jumps right into a full make-out session. His voice, his warmth, his talent… you can’t deny him any more. You kiss him back passionately. As the kiss gets deeper, Madison moves his right hand under your shirt and snakes it to the clasp of your bra. You arch your back, letting him un-hook it and also growing even closer to his body.

After your bra is unhooked, Madison’s skilled hands begin to massage your chest. You moan into his mouth, which is still connected to yours. You start to take in all the good feelings of this moment. Madison’s soft lips, his skilled hands, his warm body… it’s truly overwhelming. You move your right hand under his shirt and rub his chest. You depict his defined abs in your mind. Madison squeezes your right breast in pleasure.

You continue taking in the positives of this moment, when the thought of his parents catching you two crosses your mind once more. Abruptly, you still your hands and break the kiss. Madison’s facial expression seems to show that he understood, and begrudgingly, he sat back up. You do the same, and he places his arm behind your back and around your waist. You place your head on his shoulder, and smile at the thought of how truly wonderful a boyfriend you have.