Status: Active!

Truly Wicked

We Need To Get You Sexyfied

As soon as I got back from our coffee run, I started to get ready. It was 3:30 when I jumped in the shower. I washed my self up, jumped out of the shower and got my makeup done. I put on black eyeliner and dark violet eyeshadow. I then brushed my teeth. I curled my eyelashes and put on mascara. I finished the look with some pink lipstick and blush. I blow-dried my hair and went in my closet to find an outfit. I smiled one I found the perfect dress. I went back in the bathroom and did my hair. "Fae Armstrong help me find something to wear!" I heard Holly yell. I walked into her room, "Well, someones looking sexy." She said. "Why thank you, but we need to get YOU sexyfied." I said pointing at her. We went through about 6 outfits and it took us an hour so it was a good thing that she already had makeup and hair done. "Oh my gosh! This one!" I said exclaiming. She took it from me and smiled. "Wait!" I screamed digging through a pile of shoes. I pulled out a pair of pumps and handed them to her. She laughed and tapped my nose. When she got out of the bathroom in her dress I clapped my hands in excitement. "Gorgeous darling just gorgeous." I say. I laugh and we look at the time. "Oh, we better get going." Holly says. We walk up to the front door wear my shoes and jacket are waiting. I grab my clutch and Alex's Notepad on the counter and we are out the door.

The ride there was somewhat awkward. The taxi man kept hitting on Holly. As soon as we got there I threw him a 20 no tip. Holly was out of that taxi as soon as we stopped. I made my was out unbuttoning my jacket letting the fall air cool me down. I looked at the time it was 7:40. I looked around and saw Alex waiting for me. I told Holly, that I would meet her inside. She seemed confused but went in. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me. He picked me up in a bone crushing hug. "It's nice to see you too." I said laughing. "Thank you so much for doing this." He said. After assuring him it was not a problem, I gave him his notebook. "You look beautiful tonight. Why are you all dressed up?" HE asked me. My cheeks started to redden and I looked down nervously. "Um, we are having some formal dinner with the composer who wrote the score for Wicked." I said. He nodded. His phone rang and he read a text. "Hey, I have to go. Thank you so much for doing this and you look stunning." He said. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. Alex then turned and ran off. I stood there for a good five minutes. Then I started to get all bubbly and giggled like and idiot. I calmed my self down and went inside. I looked at the reservation for tonight on my phone. I walked up to the hostess, "How may I help you?" She asked me. "Um, yes I'm here for the Schwartz party." I said. She nodded and lead me to the 'wine vault'. Now the wine vault is basically the party room in Aduor. I walked in and there were a bunch of cast mates and a few people I didn't know. A middle aged man walked up to me, "Ah, you must be Ms. Armstrong. I'm Stephen Schwartz." He said shaking my hand. "Oh, please call me Fae. And it is a honor to meet you. A truly talented person." I say meaning every word. "Thank you, now tell me, what were your previous musicals or plays?" He asked me. "Well, I played Christine in the Phantom of the Opera when I was in high school and that took off my career. Then I played Heather in Green Day's musical American Idiot. I was a temporary Christine, here, when The Original was having her baby. Then I played a wicked stepsister on Cinderella, Now I'm on Wicked." I said. "You were the one on American Idiot?" He asked me. "Yes sir." I said. "I saw it the opening night. You were a great addition to the show." He said. "Thank you." I said grinning. Soon we were all seated. I was sitting next to Holly and Mary. The dinner was fine, but I liked the comfort of the Candle Cafe better. Soon enough we were home and showered and in pajamas. I couldn't sleep so I went to the music room. The way the room was set up was perfect. The grand piano was in a corner, towards the door and the drums in the corener near the window. I small little makeshift vocal studio in another corner and guitars, basses, and amps filled all the other spaces. In the middle of the room was a perfect place just to sit and write. I wrote about how I felt about Alex and I's little encounter.

I woke up the next morning sore and on the floor of the music room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Hey. So comment and sub and blah blah blah. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3