Status: Comments make me update more!!!

She's Enough

Jimmy

Jimmy’s pov
I stared at that picture for the longest time before finally setting it on the small table next to me and shutting my eyes for a nap. Several hours later I was woken up by a nurse.

“Mr. Sullivan, there’s someone here to see you.” She sent me a small smile then walked out.

I groaned and got up out of the bed then made my way back down to the visitation room. When I got there a teenage boy I didn’t recognize.

“Look kid this is for family and friends only.” I rolled my eyes at him.

He was probably just a fan.

“Um. I..” He tried to explain but I cut him off, “I get it you’re a fan, but seriously.”

He looked over at the door where I figured a nurse came in to monitor but I was wrong. When I turned around I saw Ashley. My Ashley was standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes.

“Ash.” I breathed out.

She nodded with tears in her eyes. I didn’t waste anytime before pulling her into my arms. She sobbed into my chest and I let a the tears fall down my cheeks as well. A nurse came in and was about to ask if we were alright but the kid motioned for her not to. A few minutes later we pulled apart and just looked at each other. Her eyes were a bit red and puffy but she still looked beautiful to me.

“I love you.” I kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and smiled, “I love you too.”

We just stared and smiled at each other for the longest time before the guy cleared his throat causing both of us to look at him.

“Who are you anyways?” I asked a bit rudely.

Ashley grabbed a hold of my hand and smiled, “This is my littlest brother, Drake.”

I instantly felt a bit bad for being sort of an ass to him a couple of minutes ago.

“Hey. Sorry man.” I apologized.

He nodded, “It’s okay.”

Ashley sat down in one of the chairs next to me and we just talked like old times. She sat next to me and rested her head on my chest like she used to. The nurse looked down at her watch and whispered something to Drake. He laughed softly and nodded before pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket and writing something down and handing it to her. She smiled and blushed softly.

“Drake’s got a girlfriend.” I whispered and pointed in his direction.

“What?” Ashley laughed and looked over to find her brother kissing the young nurse’s hand.

“Oh my god.” She giggled and hid her face in my neck.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek, “By the way, I love this necklace.”

She smiled into my neck, “I thought you would. It was handmade and one of a kind.”

“Just like you.” I smiled.

She giggled and kissed my nose, “Your so corny, but I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Before either of us could say anything else a male nurse appeared at the door and said, “Visiting hour are over.”

I sighed and kissed Ashley, “You’re gonna come see me tomorrow right?”

“Of course.” She smiled.

We shared another kiss before I was taken back to my room. I finally had my Ashley back and I was willing to do anything to keep it that way.