Status: This story is on a hiatus as of 10.31.11 xx

The Distance Between Us

Ten

"Thank god we're here." mumbled, making him laugh. "It's not funny." I said as I smiled over at him.

"It's not." he said softly as he kissed my cheek.

"I don't like planes." I told him.

"I know this." He stood, waiting for me. "What would you like to do while we're here?" I smiled.

"I don't care, as long as we can go to the Eiffel Tour, love."

"That's not a problem at all." He paused. "I already planned that. Along with the rest of the time we're here." I smiled at him.

"Go figure. We've got a schedule, on our honeymoon."

Image


I laid silently on the bed, staring up at the ceiling as I heard him moving around the room.

"Do you think we'll have any real alone time while we're out?" I asked him softly, turning my head in the direction he was in.

"I doubt it, Addy." he answered me as he glanced over at me and I let out a sigh. "Those days of you being left alone are over." I gave him a nod and placed my hand on my belly.

"Do you think that we should have came here?"

"We didn't need to come here, if that's what you're asking." he paused. "We probably would have had a bit more privacy staying at home." I grinned to myself as I watched him walk over towards the bed and lay next to me. "But it's a nice little get away."

"Just you and I." A smile appeared on my face as he laid next to me. He rested his hand on top of mine.

"We should just stay in the hotel room all week." I giggled as his suggestion and let my eyes close.

"That's an idea." I paused. "Just as long as you promise that we still go to the Eiffel Tower."

"Promise," he said softly before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been six months since I've been on here to update any thing.

I'm sorry to my subscribers. I don't really have an excuse as to where or why I haven't updated. I'm also sorry that this chapter is so super short, but I didn't know what to write, and this was as best as I could come up with right now.

I'm also thinking about rewriting this story...possibly. Depending on what kind of feedback I get from this.