Status: This story is on a hiatus as of 10.31.11 xx

The Distance Between Us

Nine

I woke up to a knock. I groaned and pushed my head further into the pillow, muttering a go away. I heard Harry laugh.

“Go back to sleep, darling.”

“But Jeffery is here with our things.” I protested.

“You’re not in your dress anymore, love.” I looked over at him confused as he opened the door. “You didn’t look comfortable. I put my undershirt on you.” I smiled as I looked down and played with the hem of the shirt. “Hello Jeffery.”

“Sir.” I smiled as I heard his voice. “You’re things.” I laid still as I played with the shirt still. I heard Harry laugh.

“Yeah, she passed right out.” I hid my smile as I listened.

“Well, today was a very long day.” Harry didn’t say anything. “Well, congratulations, sir. Enjoy the honeymoon.”

“Thank you, Jeffery.”

Image


I felt the bed shift as he got out.

“Come back.” I groaned making him laugh.

“We’ve got to get going, love.” He leaned back in and kissed my forehead.

“I’m tired.” I said with a yawn, making him laugh.

“You’ve slept all night, Addy.” I smiled.

“I was tired.” I told him as I looked at him. A small smile appeared on his face.

“Morning, sleeping beauty.” He greeted me like he always had.

“Morning, prince charming.” I grinned as I sat up. He sat besides me for a moment. He placed his hand on my stomach.

“Eight more months.” I smiled as I shook my head.

“Seven and a half more months.” I told him. He let out a small laugh.

“So sorry.” He kissed my cheek. “I’m going to get in the shower.” I gave him a nod before he got out of bed. “I love you.” I grinned.

“I love you too, Harry.” I watched him as he walked to the bathroom.

I sat there and looked around the room, looking for my wedding dress. I smiled when I saw it hanging up, along with Harry’s uniform. I let out a sigh and turned on the telly.

I smiled as I saw nothing but clips from our wedding yesterday. I frowned a bit as I saw that someone didn’t like my dress.

“You’re always watching this rubbish.” I looked over at Harry. “You looked absolutely stunning yesterday.” I smiled at him.

Did anyone else notice the small bump that Addyson was trying to hide?’ I looked back over at the telly and frowned again.

“This is why I hate when you watch this.” He walked over to his suitcase and pulled out some clothes. “Go get in the shower.” I gave him a small nod as I stood up and walked into the bathroom.

I let out a sigh as I pulled his t-shirt from over my head. I looked at myself in the mirror. The small bump was starting to show, as it should be.

“Addyson!” I jumped as I heard his voice. I took one last look in the mirror before I started the shower.

Image


“We’ve got to cut the honeymoon a little short.” I heard him as I opened the bathroom door.

“Why’s that?” I asked him.

“Everyone wants to know if you’re pregnant.” He mumbled, making me groan.

“Of course.” I mumbled as I quickly got dressed. “How many days?” I asked him.

“Three.” I looked over at him.

“We have to cut our honeymoon three days short just to answer if I’m pregnant?” He gave me a nod. “Lovely.” I looked over at the clock. “Let’s go then.” I said softly.

“Go do your hair and make-up, love.” I frowned a bit.

“Fine.” I said softly as I grabbed my things and walked back into the bathroom.

I walked out twenty minutes later. I watched him as he stood in front of the telly.

“Rubbish.” I mumbled as I walked past him.

“Our wedding isn’t rubbish.” I smiled.

“The news about it is.” I told him. He smiled at me. “Ready?” He gave me a nod and we were on our way.