Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Fourteen

Tanya’s pov
Four week had passed and I had never felt so alive in my whole life. Jimmy was the sweetest, most loving, caring and adorable guy I had ever met in my whole life. He took me back to the states but this time instead of going back to Huntington we went to Long Beach, but of course the house was hidden very well. Jimmy told me that he used to live here when he was a kid.

I smiled to myself and rolled over in bed to face him. He was still sleeping, his chest slowly rising up and down, but I could tell he was dreaming because under his eyelids his eyes were moving slightly. I sat up and pulled on an oversized Rancid t-shirt to cover up my chest then pulled on a pair of Jimmy’s basketball shorts. Yawning softly, I looked around the large and expensive room. I didn’t really want it even if it was my dream house. I thought it was too expensive but Jimmy insisted that I got the home of my dreams. Plus he assured me that he had enough money to last us a life time.

“Good morning.” Jimmy mumbled opening his left eye a bit.

I smiled and gave him a kiss, “Sleep well?”

“I always sleep well as long as your next to me.” He opened both of his magnificent blue eyes and grinned wide.

“You are so cheesy.” I giggled.

He jutted out his bottom lip, pouting at me.

“But it’s cute.” I kissed him again then just cuddled into his chest, which he didn’t object to.

“So what do you want to do today?” He asked after a few minutes.

I licked my lips and made a face, “hmm…..I don’t know.”

“How about we hang around here for the day? Swim in the pool, relax, and I’ll do the cooking.” He offered.

I smiled, “Sure just let me go get my bikini.”

Jimmy grinned and kissed me before hopping out of bed, tossing on a pair of boxers and racing out of the room and down the stairs. He was probably headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

“I’m gonna make you lucky charms!” He shouted from the kitchen.

I giggled and quickly threw on my bikini and a pair of shorts over my bottoms before running down the stairs and quietly entering the kitchen where Jimmy was singing to a song by the Pixies. I giggled to myself softly before walking up behind him, standing on my tip toes, and placing my hands over his eyes.

“Guess who.” I grinned.

He smiled and hummed for a minute before answering, “Is it a cute little red head by the name of Tanya?”

“Correct.” I smiled wide as he turned around and lifted me up onto the counter.

“Guess who gets a yummy bowl of cereal made by me?”

I thought for a second, “Is it a handsome, skinny guy with black hair that happens to go by Jimmy?”

“Why yes it is.” He beamed and held up a bowl of Lucky Charms.

“Why thank ya’ my good sir.” I took the bowl from him and began to eat as he grabbed his own bowl and began to eat as well.

“Ye welcome beautiful maiden.” He replied with a mouth full of marshmallows.

I blushed and gave his cheek a quick peck before finishing off my cereal as Blood On The Dance Floors ‘Bewitched’ began to play from the radio.

“You’ve got me bewitched, cause I’m under your spell.” Jimmy sang tossing his bowl in the sink with mine and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

We danced in sync, it almost felt like I was at a high school dance from the way we were gliding across the floor together and singing. He spun me around before lightly pushing me against the counter and pressing his lips to mine, sending shivers down my spine and making the butterflies in my stomach flutter around like crazy.

“You know I love you right?” He asked/whispered pressing his forehead to mine.

I smiled and nodded, “I love you too.”

We kissed again before heading outside to the pool. Jimmy jumped in wearing only his boxers, making a wave of water splash around the edges of the pool. He whistled as I slid my shorts off and dived in. We messed around for a bit until I finally got up the nerve to ask the question I had been putting off for a while.

“What happened to my mom?”