Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Thirteen

Tanya’s pov
I stayed in the guest room with the door locked until everyone went to bed. I didn’t want to go out and see my dad. He had tried several times to coax me out but I refused.

“Goodnight Tanya.” He spoke through the door.

I ignored it and waited until I heard another rooms door shut, before getting up and opening the window. I looked out over the town and sighed softly.

“Tanya.” Someone whispered in a hushed voice.

I looked down to find Jimmy standing in front of the building. I didn’t know if I should shut the window and get my dad.

“What are you doing here?” I gasped and looked back at the locked door debating whether or not to scream for help.

He grabbed a hold of the rail that was built into the building but didn’t look safe.

“Don’t.” I groaned.

“Why not?” He asked.

“You could get hurt.” I let the words slip out of my mouth.

He smirked, “Why do you care?”

I stuttered, “I don’t.”

Jimmy just chuckled softly and climbed up despite the creaks and shaking of the rail. He reached up onto the balcony and jumped up into the room with me. I could smell the smoke on him from his last cigarette on him.

“Happy to see me?” he asked then trailed off when he saw the large bruise on my face.

I didn’t know why I didn’t scream or try to run but I just put my head down so he couldn’t see my bruise. I didn’t want him to see it.

“Tanya, look at me.” He whispered, pushing my chin up to look at him.

Lightly he brushed the pad of his thumb over it making me wince out in pain.

“What happened?” He asked with concern evident in his eyes.

“it was just an accident.” I whispered.

“Who hit you.” He spoke a bit louder.

I let a few tears fall from my eyes and bit my lip, “My dad.”

Jimmy’s eyes suddenly turned dark and filled with rage.

“You can’t stay here. Your father isn‘t as innocent as you think he is.” He growled.

“Where am I going to go, Jimmy?” I hissed quietly.

“Come back with me, I promise never to hit you. Ever. I’ll treat you like the princess your meant to be.” He pleaded.

I bit my lip and looked towards the door then back at Jimmy, “And I can leave whenever I want?”

“Whenever you want.” He promised.

I nodded, “Fine.”

Once I gave him my answer he pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, pulling us closer. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right. Once we pulled apart I could feel something in my stomach, like there were butterflies fluttering around inside of there. It felt just like one of those cheesy moments in movies when the couple kisses then there’s all these hearts fluttering around and cupid.

He leaned down and pecked my lips softly, “Let’s blow this joint, baby.”

I blushed softly and smiled. My dad was going to be so pissed off when he found that I was gone but I didn’t care, Jimmy was going to take care of me now. He promised.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just got back from vacation so sorry i haven't been updating on this and other stories. I'll get right back into it when i get a chance because i'm starting school in a few days.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!