Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Eighteen

Brian’s pov
I cracked my knuckles and walked out of the hospital on a mission to get back at Jimmy. I had been in this god forsaken hospital for months. They wouldn’t let me go until I was healed. I had broken ribs and a minor concussion but other than that I was in perfect condition now that the bruises had healed up and they finally let me go now that they realized I wasn’t a junkie that was shooting up Novocaine in a hotel bedroom.

My mind raced with thoughts of Tanya. Was she safe? Was she home or did Jimmy still have her? As fast as I could I made my way to Godfather’s pizza and noticed Matt, Zacky, Johnny, and Val’s parents sitting all together at a table with sad looks on their faces. I knocked on the front door then opened it up to show myself.

“We’re closed.” Murphy said without looking up.

“Even for Synyster Gates?” I asked.

The whole table looked up at me with wide eyes, “Your alive!”

I was tackled into a group hug which made me cough, “Not if you keep doing that.”

I sat down and explained everything to them from why I left and why I ended up in the hospital.

“Where is she anyways?” I asked.

Matt cleared his throat and balled his hands into fists, “He took her again, under our watch! When I get my hands on him, he’s going to wish he was never born!”

“Don’t worry Matt, we’ll find her. Right now we need to go home and get some rest.” I put a calming hand on his shoulder.

He took a deep breath to calm himself down then nodded looking at everyone, “Pack your shit, we’re going back home.”

I knew it was going to be hard trying to live without Tanya for a while, but we would find her. Right now Kim needed Matt and Matt needed Kim, she was probably feeling neglected. I would send out the message of Tanya being missing when we got home that way the news gets out faster and hopefully she would turn up…………alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!