Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Twenty-Three

Tanya’s pov
Jimmy and I boarded a plane to Florida. I couldn’t have been happier, I love Jimmy and I want to be with him, and it doesn’t matter where we are. As long as I’m with him I’ll be happy.

“I love you.” Jimmy smiled and planted a soft, sweet kiss on my lips.

I smiled into the kiss, “I love you too.”

Image

Matt’s pov
This was it, I would never see my little girl ever again. She was gone, and so was Kim. The guys have been down in the dumps ever since Kim left me. All I had been doing since the moment she left was watching old videos of all of us together and downing all of the alcohol I could find.

On the screen a video of Tanya and I popped up. She was blowing out the candles on her sixth birthday cake.

“What’d you wish for?” I asked once she had blown all of the candles out.

Tanya giggled, “I tant tell yous causes its wont come true ten.”

I laughed at how cute she sounded, “Aw pwease?”

“Hmmmm otays. I ished for at mawibu barbies houses.” She grinned up at me.

And that birthday once she opened her gift and saw the large Malibu Barbie house her eyes lit up to the extreme.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and grinned wide, “I wuv oo daddy.”

“I love you two pumpkin.” I whispered as the camera zoomed in.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be a sequel I'll post it in a few days, so keep checking back. Don't loose faith in me. Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing.

Any guesses to what will happen next?