Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Twenty-Two

Tanya’s pov
I woke up on the roof a few hours later, rubbing my bruised wrist I remembered what exactly had happened. It was night and I didn’t know what to do. Was Jimmy still inside in rage mode? The sky was dark but in the distance I could see flashing lights. My heart suddenly jumped into my throat and quickly I climbed back into the still open window and ran inside. My painting were thrown all over and some were broken but that didn’t matter to me right now.

“Jimmy!” I screamed, racing through the halls to find him.

Finally when I reached the living room I found him passed out on the couch with a bottle of Heineken in his hands. Quickly I tossed the bottle aside and shook him by his shoulders.

“Jimmy! Wake up! Wake up!” I screamed until his blue eyes cracked open a bit.

He looked around confused, “What?”

“There are flashing lights coming up outside.” I stated in a panicky voice.

Quickly Jimmy sat up and grabbed his car keys then tossed me over his shoulder. We ran out to the garage and got into his car. I was almost terrified by how fast he was driving as he pulled away from the house. I stared back at the house with a sad face, I really did love that house and didn’t want to leave it.

“What happened to your wrist?” He asked looking down at my wrist with concern.

I stared at him with a blank look, “You don’t remember?”

He shook his head no, “I woke up, realize you were gone, and drank a few beers.”

I shook my head, “I came through the door and you attacked me, yelling at me, and bruised my wrist, destroyed almost all of my paintings.”

I debated in my head if I should ask him who Leana is or not. Jimmy’s eyes started watering and I melted, deciding to wait to ask who she was later.

“Jimmy, it’s okay.” I tried to comfort him.

He snapped, “No! No! It’s not fucking okay! I hurt you! I fucking hurt the girl I love! It’s not okay!”

I snapped my mouth shut and stayed quiet. His hands gripped the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles were starting to turn white. The tension in the air was so think it could probably be cut by a knife. After a few minutes I scooted over to Jimmy and placed my hand over his. Instantly he calmed down and gave me a sad look.

“I love you.” I whispered, giving him a soft smile.

He grinned over at me and took one hand off the steering wheel to kiss the top of my hand, “I love you too, with all my heart forever and ever.”

“Where are we going to go?” I asked a few minutes later.

Jimmy shrugged and flipped on the radio which began blasting ‘Viva Las Vegas’ by The Dead Kennedys.

A wide grin formed on Jimmy’s lips, “Viva Las Vegas!”

I smiled at him and shook my head, we were going to Las Vegas and hopefully everything would be fine.

Image

Matt’s pov
Once Brian figured out that the car was licensed to a James Sullivan we quickly called the police and had no other choice but to wait. Of course I wanted to go after her but Kim was upset at me enough. The guys and Kim sat in the living room of our house waiting for the police to bring Tanya home.

“Where are they?” I asked after an hour of looking out the front window for a police cruiser.

I started walking back and forth across the floor until I heard Kim clear her throat, “Matt can I talk to you in the kitchen, alone.”

“Yeah.” I answered then silently made a motion for the guys to watch out the window.

I walked into the kitchen with Kim and found her nervously looking around at her hands.

“What’s up?” I asked a bit concerned.

She reached out and opened up my hand placing something in my palm then shed a tear, “I’m sorry Matt, I really am but I can’t live like this. I’m sure you’ll find someone else.”

“Kim, no, don’t.” I stuttered out trying to get her to stop.

Kim just shook her head and sighed, “It’s not you, it’s me.”

I snorted, “Don’t fucking tell me that Kim, I know that line. This isn’t a movie or some stupid story, this is real life. We were born to live it.”

“That’s why I need to go live mine.” Kim placed the house key on the counter then gave me a sorry look before leaving with her bags. All I did was watch her leave from the kitchen window.

Because of Jimmy and I had lost Val, Leana, and now Kim, but I’ll be damned if I let him get away with Tanya.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!