Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Six

Tanya’s pov
“Tanya I…….” Jimmy started but was interrupted by one of the guards.

“What?” Jimmy snapped turning around angrily.

The guard gulped, “You have a visitor.”

“Who?” Jimmy questioned.

“A Mr. Gates.” He answered.

“Synyster Gates?” Jimmy walked away from me and headed towards his office, “Send him in.”

I thought he was going to leave me alone but no he pulled me into his office with him, making me sit on his knee. The door opened and Brian walked in with a guard behind him.

“Please take a seat.” Jimmy motioned towards one of the chairs.

Brian took a seat and I watched him with hope in my eyes. He was here to save me! Right?

“How did you find me?” Jimmy asked.

“Have you forgotten that I am a master at tracking people down?” Brian smirked.

“So you’re here for my Tanya.” Jimmy growled.

Brian shook his head, “I’m here to join you. Shadz has gone on for too long controlling everything we do. He’s not a good leader. You have potential and I want to be apart of it.”

Tears welded up in my eyes. He wasn’t here to save me he was here to join Jimmy’s group. I thought I could trust him as much as I trusted my dad. Guess I was wrong.

“I’m not sure if I believe you. Search him.” Jimmy ordered.

The guards searched Brian for weapons, phones, tracking devices, and anything else. But they didn’t find anything.

“I suppose you can but I will have the guards keep a close eye on you.” Jimmy agreed and kissed my cheek.

“Have to say you two do make a good couple.” Brian smirked.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. He was supporting this! I excused myself to the bathroom and cried. Why was he doing this?