Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Five

Jimmy’s pov
I got the guards to watch Tanya then drove all the way to Montana to call Matt. He answered on the second ring.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Matthew, how ya been?” I grinned.

“You fucking bastard! Where is she?” He yelled.

“Calm your tits bro, she’s fine. She’s in my world now, and I’m treating her like a princess.” I smirked even if he couldn’t see it.

“When I find you I’ll fucking rip your throat out!” Matt screamed angrily.

I grinned, “As fun as this little chat was Matthew, I have to go. Your sweet tight daughter’s calling.”

“You bastard!” He yelled before I hung up.

The whole point of the phone call was to piss him off but I knew he could track it so I went to Montana. It wasn’t very exciting here. Just farms, and lots and lots of wide open spaces. Pushing those thoughts aside I started up my car and drove off towards Washington to pick up something pretty for Tanya.

***

When I arrived in Seattle the first place I went to was the mall after disguising myself a bit, just in case. I walked into hot topic and bought her lots of clothes and jewelry. Then loaded everything into my car before driving back to Woodland, CA. My thoughts wandered to Leana but they disappeared when her face turned to Tanya’s smiling face.

“Tanya.” I smiled to myself and turned on the radio.

***

Tanya’s pov
I was watching TV while the guards basically guarded me. A news broadcast came on and pictures of me flashed onto the screen.

“In recent news, Matthew Sanders 16 year old daughter is missing. Search parties are being issued all over to search for her. She was last seen wearing a pink and white plaid shirt, dark skinny jeans, and a pair of ‘Batman’ converse. The left side of her nose has a ring through it. If you have any information on her, please call the number below.” A news reporter spoke before going on about the weather.

I quickly flipped the channel after memorizing the number in my head. Carefully I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself some grapes and apple juice. The one eight hundred number kept repeating in my mind. There were no phones in the house, except for Jimmy’s cell phone. But that was always kept with him and protected. This was still all confusing to me. It bothered me that he wouldn’t tell me why he kidnapped me. Was it for money or what? But he also showed a side of love with me, it was sort of adorable and sweet.…..Oh Jesus! I’m getting Stockholm syndrome. This isn’t supposed to happen! I finished off my food and quickly went to the bathroom. There was a skylight in there but that was all of the light besides the lamp. Out of all of the movies I had watched, nothing compared to this or was even slightly close to what was happening to me.

“Tanya! I’m back!” Jimmy yelled.

I snapped out of my thoughts and opened the door after rubbing my fingers along the cold metal of the cross. I smiled at the touch then opened the door.

“Tanya?” He yelled looking around for me.

“Right here.” I smiled softly.

A look of relief and happiness flashed over his face when he saw me. Jimmy ran and scooped me up into his arms. His fingers brushed my sides making me giggle. He caught onto what he had done and began to tickle me like crazy. Our laughter filled the air when he stopped, eyes latched onto each other. He leaned closer to me, our faces only inches apart from each others.

“Tanya I…….”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!