Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Eight

Jimmy’s pov
“Tanya, wake up. We’re going shopping today.” I shook her awake.

She groaned, “Too early.”

“You can sleep in the car.” I chuckled softly at her.

She made a face but rolled out of the bed and grabbed some clothes before shuffling into the bathroom. I smiled to myself and walked into the kitchen where Syn was making breakfast.

“Whatcha making?” I asked.

“Pancakes.” He answered.

“Tanya doesn’t like those. She eats eggs and bacon or Lucky Charms.”

Syn stared at me for a second then answered, “Okay I guess, go ask her what she wants.”

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. The water turned off and a few minutes later Tanya answered the door, clutching a towel to her chest.

“What’s up?” She yawned.

I tried to keep by eyes from wandering from her eyes but I couldn’t help it, she was just so gorgeous.

“Um…do you want eggs and bacon or Lucky Charms?” I asked.

She thought for a second and I took the opportunity to check her out.

“Eggs and bacon.” Tanya decided then sent me a small smile before shutting the door.

I sighed and grinned. She was making me forget all about my past love Leana. It took me a few minutes to compose myself before walking into the kitchen and telling Syn what she wanted.

“She wants eggs and bacon, and she takes her eyes scrambled.”

Syn nodded and quickly began cooking. I sat at the counter and ate my plate of pancakes. A few minutes later Tanya walked in and took a seat next to me. She yawned and rested her head on the counter.

“Tired much?” Syn snickered.

She didn’t bother lifting her head up and responding. Instead she just lifted up her middle finger and flipped him off.

“Ouch.” Syn faked being hurt.

I smiled at the two then grabbed the plate of food for Tanya. She gobbled it down then almost passed out on the counter.

“Come on Tanya, we’re leaving.” I tried to wake her.

She obviously was too tired from last night when she stayed up all night trying to draw a picture of me just like I drew of her.

“Carry me.” She held her arms out for me to pick her up.

I grinned and picked her up like someone would pick up a toddler. She nuzzled her face into my neck making me shiver. I carried her out to the black SUV with tinted windows. Brian was in the passenger seat looking through my collection of CD’s while I slid Tanya into the back and buckled her in. She was already asleep so I put the blanket that I always kept in the car around her.

“Sleep tight.” I whispered and went to kiss her forehead but she moved and I ended up kissing her soft pink lips.

I smiled wide and kissed her again before shutting the door and getting into the drivers seat. Syn smirked and put in a mix CD of Pantera. I turned it down a bit so it wouldn’t wake Tanya but Syn assured me that even an earthquake wouldn’t wake her up. I glanced back every once in a while to see if she was sleeping since I was still a bit on edge about taking her out but we were flying to Paris, because every girl wants to go to Paris. Right?

***

Matt’s pov
Syn had been gone for too long, so I went to his house to check for anything that could tell me where he was. On the counter was a note that had coordinates on it and at the bottom of the note it said:

Tanya‘s location.

I smiled and shoved the paper into my hand and raced out of the door to round up the guys. We were going to get my little girl back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

Image