Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

January

Cameron's POV:

It was January. Briana was in over her head with everything. all her friends were busy and Her family wasn't apart of her life anymore so she couldn't do anything. I had to leave but I missed briana and the kids. Briana didn't want to put Sutton in Daycare but she had to and she said that she that she was just going to do guard. She was to in over her head.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked.

"good. Cameron I can't do this anymore." I said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"I want to quit but I can't. Derick's been out sick for the past week and I'm left in charge of everything and I can't!" She said.

"Are you going to do that next year?" I asked.

"I love both but I can't handle it. I think I'm going to do both still." She said.

"okay why don't you hire a assistant for guard they'll be there when you can't and if you're ever late you can have them there to back you up." I said.

"that would work a lot better." She said.

"Hey cameron we need you out there" Zach said.

"alright. Bye I'll call you later. love you."

"love you too bye." She said.

"Briana?" Zach asked when i hung up.

"yeah. I never really got to see her but now she's miles away and I don't even see her at all." I said.

"oh her different jobs?"

"Yeah like I never got to see her when she was home now I'm gone and it feels the same."

"Tell her something." Zach said.

"She wants at least one year with her gym that she's getting built." I said.

Briana's POV:

I never talked to Derick about what happened in California and he's been sick for a while. Cameron gave me that idea of an assistant but i thought of just quitting at the middle school and just doing guard. then later just quitting guard. I realized I loved Derick years ago when everything was fake in my life. My family, my Friends,and my life was Fake for the longest time. derick was apart of that. I just loved him because I knew if I got with him my cousin's would be jealous. I got to meet the real derick the day we went bak to work he was flirting with my arch enemy Ingaborg (Inga). He had gone to the high school and I was walkiing to see my friend Victoria lopez and I passed her room.

"so you want to-" He stopped his sentence looked directly at me and kissed her. I realized that he was a jerk trying to get back at me because I never said anything back to him. I rolled my eyes then walked to victoria's room. he ran to Victoria's room and started talking to me.

"Why did you roll your eyes?" He asked.

"derick. I did like you like how you like me. I love my husband though. what you did made me realize you are part of what I used to have my old life is over it ended the day I met Cameron. You know how I was I'm not that way anymore. I now hate being known as the whore that nobody stood a chance against. Derick you like the old me that cheated on my boyfriend the only time I didn't cheat was with logan and Cameron."

"no you kissed Derick when you were with Logan you've actually kissed him about 5 times. you were drunk all those time though. but you have haven't cheated on Cameron" Victoria said.

"See I love my husband I'd never do that. I'm not like you throwing everything nice you had away." I said.

"I didn't want to lose you! I Hated that I let you go but you stopped talking to me. I wanted to tell you but I was to late."

"Derick Yes You were. about 3 years late." I said. He grabbed me and kissed me. I pulled away from the kiss and just left. I went and got the with twins & sutton. I got home and Just sat there thinking. I started packing somethings and Called marcus.

"Hello." He said.

"Hey Um I have to leave for a couple days can you watch josh for me. I'll go drop off clothes for him I have to leave some where tonight." I said.

"Yeah sure. you want us to watch the twins and sutton too?"

"no I have a friend. I just thought since josh is more comfortable with yall so thank you I'll be there in a bit." Joaquin's mom doesn't work and said she'd watch the babies for me while I was gone. I hated asking people for this but I had too. I got the next flight to Florida.

-------------------

When I got there I checked into the hotel was going to stay at. Cameron and the guys had the show. I had a tour pass so When I got to the venue they let me in Everyone on tour that knew the guys was in shock I was there.

"Hey What are you doing here?" Rick asked me.

"I really need to talk to cameron where is he?" I asked.

"on the bus I'll take you there he's getting ready." Rick said. We got to the bus and Cameron freaked out when he saw me.

"does anyone know where my phone is?" Cameron asked.

"I need to call Briana."

"You don't need to." rick said Cameron looked up and was making a face then he saw me. He picked me up and hugged me and everything.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you" I said. All the guys walked out and left us in there.

"What's wrong?" He asked again.

"A while ago before I met you. I met Derick And Fell in love with him. When I saw him again all those feeling came back. I loved you more then anything in California I saw a picture of me kissing him. I didn't know when that happened. Derick said it was years ago way before I met you and I freaked out. He said he never told me because he didn't want me to remember but then before he knew it was gone to college meeting Logan and the whole reason I got you was because when Logan and i broke up only my favorite band (you) could cheer me up and that's how we met. I asked what was wrong with that and he said that he loved me and always has. I ignored it and now I was visiting a friend and he was at the school trying to make me jealous. I told him That i did like him but I love you and I realized he was a jerk guy. He said he was going to tell me when he saw me again but he was late. I told him yes he was and he kissed me. I was so upset. It wasn't my fault but I hated that we kissed I came here and told you. I'm so sorry."

"How could you even let that happen?" He asked.

"Cameron. I'm sorry. I love you that's why I came and Told you right away." I said.

"but how could you!" He said

"the same way you let selena kiss you. you couldn't help but let it happen it came so fast you didn't even see it." I said. He grabbed me and hugged me.

"Derick's a nice guy but he's no longer your secret lover." Cameron said trying to make a joke.

"I get it. I've been on your side of the situation before." I said. He leaned down and kissed me. "That was so much better then Him."

"Cameron Come'n " Michael said. My eyes were still puffy and kind of looked at me weird.

"you okay?" Michael asked.

"yeah."

"okay because if y'all brake up it's going to be awkward at like birthdays and stuff."
♠ ♠ ♠
Florida