Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

New Years

Briana's POV:

"I don't evan remember that." I said.

"I do." Derick said." You were getting ready to leave for college in LA. you're friends took you out for a party. you got so drunk your friends had to call someone. They called me and told me that they didn't know if you were my girlfriend they just figured and asked me to pick you up and take you home. you're mom was gone to new Orleans for her job and your brother had been out camping. I got to the place and you were falling tumbling and everything. you saw me and hugged me. I said that I was going to take you home and you just smiled and laughed. you slipped out of my arms and I caught you. when I finally was able to get you to the car. you kissed me. your friend took a picture. when I got to your house I put you in your bed but I stayed just in case. you woke up the next morning not even remembering I picked you up so when you asked what happened I didn't tell you a thing about the kiss because you would have freaked out. I didn't think you'd ever find out so I never told you then you showed me that picture and I never said a thing then you were gone in california living your life and meeting logan."

The way derick said I was meeting logan was like he was jealous."what was wrong with logan at the time yeah I know I didn't end up liking him either but you said that kind of supisous."

"when you broke up with logan all that could cheer you up was going to see your favorite band in the world and that's how you Met Cameron!" He told me.

"and what's wrong with cameron?"

"the thing is I was In love with you! I still Am!" Derick said. when He said that we had already gotten to the house and Cameron was outside talking to Zach.

"where's bridget?" I said getting off the car like nothing happened.

"home dad wanted her to stay home with grandma." He said.

"oh Look who I saw in LA!" I said.

"oh hey." they shook hands and I took link inside with derick.

"so I have an extra crib jr sleeps in josh's bed so we can put link in jr.s old crib." I said.

"okay."

I went to my room and watched televison in there with josh. Josh fell asleep. I went to check my makeup and I got a call from Alexis. she was coming with javi there wedding had been postponed because of the hall it had been burned down and Alexis mom had been sentenced 2 months in jail. she wanted her mom there so she postponed the wedding.She had arrived later that day.

-----------------

New years eve came and I was scared if I got the part or not. I was web chating with Joaquin and I got a call from the casting director.

"Hello Briana?"

"Yes."

"we loved you for Spencer." She said.

"I didn't audition for spencer." I said.

"we know but we want you to audition for spencer." She told me.

"when?" I asked.

"Wensday."

"I don't know."

"We know you wrote all of spencer's lines just come try out for it."

"I have an important thing to do in texas."

"you can we chat with us." She said

"what time?"I asked.

"We scheduled you for 10:00 over here so it would be 12:00 over there"

"that's good. I could work that out." I said I hung up and joaquin kept asking me who it was

"who was that?" He asked.

"casting director."

"did you get it?"

"they want me to audition for the lead role."

"do It."

"I am UM. since I'm one of the writers I get a say in who we hire for everything and I already talked to the director He wants to hire you and I told him that you were getting this big scholarship it study fashion. he said I don't want anyone but him he can have assistants but he's head of the clothes." I said.

"OH my Gosh how much?"

"I don't know more then my teacher salary." I said.

"wow that's big I've seen your pay checks."

"yes I know" I said.

"okay. I have to go."

"wait what outfit for tomorrow?" I showed him 2 different outfits.

"the pant one it's cold here compared to over there." I nodded and logged off.

I walked out and started getting everything ready. Derick was playing with link and they relationship he had with link was priceless. I realized I only had that with josh. the twins and sutton spent most their time with cameron. I love that they are close but then I didn't. I didn't want to quit my jobs either. cameron walked in and saw me looking over at derick.

"are you okay?" He asked.

"that's how you are with the kids right?" I asked.

"yeah why?"

"Because I never get to have time with them like you do."

"you did."

"I know but I love teaching." I said.

"what do you like better your guard or your history students?"

"Both!" I said.

"Derick. if you were in briana's position you hardly ever had time for your kids would you quit your job as a history teacher spend all day with your kids then go work later when they take naps as a guard director or opposite?"

"I'd take the guard. I love being a history teacher but I'd want to be with link because belle's not really in the picture."

"you have the movie coming up you should just write or act. that's good for yall."

"yes but I love being around the students and stuff." I said.

"do guard practices in the morning and so after school you just go home and spend time with the kids."

"I can't there's only one gym and the basket ball teams practice in the mornings."

"buy a gym for the guard and only guard basketball could use it but when yall need it you don't have to go through the coaches." Cameron said.

"yeah and the middle school has the gym open in the mornings the teams stoped morning practice so you could use the gym." Derick said.

I grabbed my phone and called the principle at the middle school."Hello Dianna?" I asked.

"Yes Briana?" She asked.

"my color guard girls have nowhere for morning practice and I know the gym is open in the mornings but only for the studnets that are assigned to stay there are there."

"to rent out the gym would be 1,000 a week. I know for sure you can't get that."

"you got a deal."

"Briana I was just playing it's 700."

"okay I'll take it."

"okay."

"Yeah I'm going to get a gym built for the girls but it wouldn't be ready till next school year." I said.

"oh okay. well I guess monday morning I'll see you."

"Yes thank you and good bye." I hung up and derick looked at me.

"you got it?"

"yes." I texted all the girls and told them to meet me sunday at the cici's pizza. Everyone started coming and it was this big party.

"so where's bridget?" Cameron asked. Bridget was like sutton and celia to cameron. he was super protective.

"she's coming with that guy. what's his name?"Anna said walking in.

"Emanuel." I said.

"yeah. I've never seen him before but he sounds Mexican."

"he is." I said. I grabbed a mixed drink then heard the door bell. I went to open it with my drink in my hand I opened it and bridget was standing there with Emanuel my old student.

"Hi Mrs. Q" He said.

"Hi Emanuel." I said.

"Hi I'm Anna." Anna said from behind me and sticking her hand out."I'm Bridget's older sister."

"so Mrs. Q she's your sister?"

"no it's my husbands sisters. he's the oldest." I said.

"oh okay."

"Yeah Let's just hold off on my brother for now." She said. they went to sit down and I went to the kitchen. I had to finish making the rice.

"So were you leaving tomorrow?" Anna asked.

"yeah. during the summer you want to come help me on set and home?"

" Help you with what?" She asked.

"the twins josh and sutton and on set you could just be there for support." I said.

"Well who's going to be in the movie?" She asked.

"well I auditioned for one character but they want me to go back for a different part. that person's love interest is played by Matthew Atkinson." I said.

"oh is that all you know?" she asked.

"yeah they had only had him when they auditioned me." I said.

"so where's Vic?" Cameron asked Anna.

"He's coming he had to get something." she replied.

"so how's the color guard going?" Geoff asked.

"good. that's kind of why we have to leave early tomorrow."

"oh. are you still paying for the layer?" Bridget asked.

"no. she found away to get the money." I said.

"how?"

"her high school sweetheart saw her again and they are together now. he plays for texas rangers." I said.

"how do you know?"

"His sisters are my friends they told me."

"oh."

When it came to midnight I was thinking about what Derick said to me the day before. I couldn't start the new year thinking about that. everyone left about 2 in the morning and I just went to sleep with all my clothes on. I had got no sleep at all I slept for 2 hours then started getting everything ready. When we finally finished it was 5:30 and Derick was already on his way to the airport. We left the house I called anna and asked her if she could clean up the house.

"why are you asking my sister to clean the house?"

"It's a mess cameron and we have to leave I feel bad but I can't stay and clean it." I said.

"no worries. I'll clean it for you." anna said. I hung up and went to sleep. when I woke up we were passing through New Mexico about 5 mins from texas. we still had an 8 hour drive left. We got home and joaquin came out and started helping us with our bags.