Just Go Ask Lilly

Chapter 4

I nodd my head to the My Chemical Romance as i waited at my bus stop.The song i was lisetning to was Sunshine,wich i have to say is freaking awsome.The rough noise of the band ruckuss my soul and made me jippery inside.Making me feel like i wanna punch someone square in the face.Especially after the fight i had with Leela yesturday.She got mad over something soooo stupid.As if though me waiting on her to get back home was such delinquently bad thing.I mean come on,all i did tried to see if she were OK.Trying to be the good sister and look out for her older sister, but if that was so bad that it would make stupidass sister MAD,maybe i should'nt do it anymore.And can you believe that she did'nt speak to me early this moring! When i had said "Good Morining" when i came out my bed room,she had utterly and completely ignored me and just walked into the bathroom.Slamming the door.And if she wanted to act like a bitch i could act like bitch too.Yet when we were all suppose to be waiting at our bus stop right now,she had decided to call JUSTIN and take his car to school,dragging Tess right behind her.Leaving me to wait alone at the unpatient little bus stop.After a couple of hours the bus pulled up in front of me.
You could hear the retarded children in the back seat playing spit ball and some of them gossiping...When the bus door opened my bus driver--Ms.Shila--did'nt look good.As a matter of fact,she never look good! She was a big women,with platium blonde hair,her eyes were big & blue,and she wore nothing but men clothe's.Wich were big truck drivers pants and striped red button down shirt.Yet she was chewing slopply her mouth wide open chopping on bubble gum.And as i got on the bus,she unwraped another bubble gum wraper and threw a bubble gum in her mouth.I twisted my nose as if though she had a bad order...I took a seat in the back after walking through nasty spit paper and interrupting umimportent gossip.I stared out the window once the bus had pulled of.

~~~~~

Our last stop was to pick up a kid name Brandon.I did'nt know who he was and heard he was the new kid at school.Yet when he came on the bus the whole bus had quieted down.
The gossiping girls had shut up and spitball had stoped and fell to the ground.And me,i had removed my ear-phones from my ear and shutted of my CD player.The new kid,Brandon,was one hot motherfucker.That i almost i would've choked on my eyes.He had sandy blonde hair,his eyes were the lightest brown i've ever seen (even lighter the Leela's),
he had a heart shaped face,and he wore nothing but a plain white Tee and good looking jeans.I watched as he made his way through the isle of the bus and took a seat up front.He was in the third seat.And i wanted to curse my self for sitting way in the back.But wait,i were'nt that type of girl to like a guy instantly.Especially one that was deligently hot.And then have that weak affect of liking him! NO! I could never be like Leela and Tess who had just felled for their boy friends irisitably.So instead i looked back out the window and turned my CD player back on an started listening to My Chemical Romance agian.And just like that my eyes had drifted back to the front and stared at the back of his head.God,he was so hot,I thought---I shook my head,what are you doing Lilly! This is'nt you,your not the type to automatically have crushes! Something in the back of my head shouted.The bus had pulled up in front of my school and every kid that was on went running of,making it hard for the new boy to get of and also making me and him the last one.I got out of my seat,still having my earphones plugged in my ears and also trying not to look at the new boy.Keeping my eyes focused on the bus drivers rear-view mirror.But it did'nt last long before i supposeingly bumped into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright thats it!
And this chapter should keep you all waiting wondering what would happen next XD
But i garentie you that you'll love chapter 5.
Oh,and i'm sorry that it took so long!
I was to busy writing another story i started!
What can i say i was excited to write that one and completely forgot about this.
My apologies!
And I'm also if this authors note is stupid, but i hoped you enjoyed the story and wait for the update of chapter 5!
Bye!
:)