Status: Contest Entry

Sing Me To Sleep

Gorgeous Nightmare

----Z----

I smirked as I saw Ralan standing by his locker talking with a few of his freshman friends. I sneaked up behind him while smiling at his friends and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him against me. He squeaked and spun around in my arms.

“Zamian! You idiot! You scared me.” I fake gasped and held a hand to my chest in mock pain.

“Now Ralan there’s no need to be rude and hurt my feelings. Well, since I see how unwanted I am…I’ll just leave…” I put my head down, turned and began to walk away slowly. I heard his friends laugh as he stumbled after me. He sighed but pulled me back to him.

“Don’t you dare leave me.” I smiled at him as he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.
“Wouldn’t dream of it babe.” He smiled back at me and laced our fingers together. I kissed him one more time and handed him a rose that I had bought before school and watched him walk away with a smile on his beautiful face with his friends to his class. I licked my lips as I watched his retreating figure. He was something special: big green eyes, soft brown hair, long legs, nice as heck body, sweet, kind personality and brains. The kid was the whole package, he was absolutely perfect, but sometimes I wanted more.

I frowned and walked out the school doors, no use staying, and walked down the street. Ralan was perfect and I even… loved him but this was getting kind of old. I wanted something new and exciting and with my current boyfriend I wasn’t getting that. I mean we’ve been together for 11 months, almost a year, and we still haven’t gotten farther than heated make outs. I have no idea how Ralan does it but I get turned on by almost everything he does! I know I shouldn’t be thinking like this when there’s so much more behind a relationship but I have needs that aren’t being taken care of. But he was so sweet and innocent and I just can’t give him up.

“I need to get myself into something new.” I walked around and smoked a couple cigarettes before walking back to school to meet Ralan. I leaned against the wall just as the bell rang and students started walking out. I got strange looks as people walked by. I glared at a couple cheerleaders and looked down at myself: black shirt, baggy black pants with silver chains, red converse and I my spiked up hair, guess I stood out. Well who wants to fit in anyway, I rather stand out.

“Zee!” I turned and caught the green-eyed cutie before he fell and pulled him into my arms. He smiled at me and pressed our lips together. When we pulled away I set him down and began walking.

“So Ralan, its Friday…”
“Yeah it is.”
“Well I was hoping we could go to a party together.”
“No, I don’t do parties Zamian and you know that.” We stopped in front of his house.

“But It’ll be fun, come on.” He shook his head. “Fine, I’ll go by myself. Bye Ralan.”
“Zee…what’s wrong?”
“Were not gonna live forever, okay Ralan.”
“Please don’t go…” I turned and walked away. I’m going to that party.

~ ~ ~ Party ~ ~ ~

I followed the directions I was given and found the 2-story house already full of people and music blasting at high volume. I walked through the open door and was greeted by a girl with red hair and a tiny skirt.

“Drinks in the kitchen, party upstairs and in the basement. Have fun hot stuff.” She winked and walked away. I walked around until I found stairs leading down into the basement. The music was so loud it sent vibrations through my body. The room was dark but multi-colored lights circled it and gave it a club feel.

A hand on my shoulder made me turn away from the dancing teens in front of me. I looked the boy up and down and smirked. Dark black shaggy hair, black eyes, tight as heck skinny jeans, a couple silver bracelets. This guy probably had everyone drooling at his feet. He leaned in close and trailed his fingers down my arm and spoke in my ear.

“You come here alone?” Oh my god, his voice was like a demon’s in disguise of an angels, it was innocent but hot and deadly.

“Yeah, my boyfriend wouldn’t come.” He smirked and licked his full lips. I internally smacked myself, ‘I am an idiot.’ He scooted closer and I shivered as I felt his hot breath hit my neck.

“Wanna dance?” He didn’t even let me answer before he was dragging me onto the dance floor. Almost immediately he started dancing. I watched his slender hips shake in time to the music and licked my lips. He eyed me for a few seconds as he danced and then pressed himself against me. That’s when I lost it and soon we were both grinding against each other.

He ran his hands down my chest and pressed himself even closer and put his hands in my back pockets. I gasped when he squeezed my butt and put my hands around his waist. He felt so good pressed up against me, I just had to feel more. I pressed him even closer and he laughed. My heart sped up at the sound of his laugh, it was intoxicating. He turned his head and put I in the crook of my neck and began licking, kissing and biting at random areas. I groaned and tilted his chin so he faced me and attacked his lips. He laughed through the kiss, making my heart pound against my chest. He kissed back hungrily and trailed a finger up my back, against my neck and into my hair, where he began to pull at it. We parted breathlessly .

“Is that all you got?” He smirked.
“Not even close.” I pulled him back to me and dug my fingers into his hips, he groaned and I shoved my tongue into his mouth. His hand pulled harder at my hair as our tongues wrestled. God, he tasted so good! Being here with him made me feel so alive. After a couple more seconds we parted.

“You’re a pretty good kisser.” He laughed and smiled up at me, he was a couple inches shorter.

“Your not too bad yourself. What’s your name hot stuff? I‘m Neo.”
“Zamian.”
“I get it, enough talking, more action.” He pressed his lips back to mine and I hungrily attacked his.

As soon as the party ended and Neo and I said goodbye and exchanged numbers, my thoughts went back to him. His looks, dancing, voice, kisses, I just couldn’t get him out of my mind. Then I I thought of sweet Ralan, my boyfriend as I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands. I loved Ralan, he was perfect, but Neo was new and exciting.

“This is a nightmare…a gorgeous nightmare.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is for a contest..
Contest