Status: Contest Entry

Sing Me To Sleep

Change me

~ ~ ~ Z ~ ~ ~

I sat on the couch with my head on in my hands until my phone vibrated. I smirked as I hit ‘talk’.

“Hey Sexy.” He laughed and I could just imagine him licking his lips.
“There’s a party tonight and your gonna come play with me.”
“I’d love to…Neo.”
“Alright see ya later Hot Stuff.” I clicked the end button and got up to get ready.

* Party *

I walked into the party with Ralan on my mind. He would never do anything like this to me, so why am I doing it to him? Why can’t I just be satisfied with the innocent angel I have?
“Hey Zamian.” That is why…because I found a sexy demon.

“Hey Neo.” He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. Immediately he began to shake his hips in time to the music and press up against me and things got heated just like last time.

----1 week----

I sat on my bed, thinking over everything that happened during the week. Ralan was not mad at me anymore and I took him to the movies on Monday and bought him some roses, which he loved. On Tuesday I ditched school and told Ralan I wasn’t feeling good so I could meet Neo for some fun. On Wednesday, Ralan and I went to the park and ate ice cream together, but then I told him I lost my wallet and left him sitting alone on a bench so I could make out with Neo inside a tunnel slide. I went to school on Thursday and shared a couple sweet kisses with Ralan at lunch and after school; we went home and watched movies together. I went to another party with Neo on Friday.

“What am I going to do? I can’t keep lying to Ralan, he doesn’t deserve this…but I just can’t let him or Neo go.” I balled my fists and punched my wall. “Ow! Dang wall!”
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope im posting the chaps right..