Status: new cowrite!!!

Arranged.

Tezacacoatl.

“Pup, let go.” I whined as Elsie’s puppy latched onto my pant leg and decided to be lazy and slide his butt on the floor. I swear the thing loved to annoy me, but Elsie was captivated by the sweet little thing so I wouldn’t even think of getting rid of it.

Elsie walked in the door just then, seeing me in my pajamas and his puppy tugging on them. A giggle slipped out of the cute boy’s lips, reminding me that I had something to tell him.

“How are you this fine morning?” I asked and he nodded. “I’m good.” He said, smiling as I pulled him in for a hug.

“You’re still bed-warm.” He said, chuckling as little Lottie tried jumping at his legs and demanded to be picked up. He did so and the thing cuddled into his chest.

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“You know when you just wake up and the bed is all warm but it’s a different kind of warm from when you’re sitting in front of a fire place. In front of a fire you’re being warmed from the outside in, but bed-warm is like being warm from the inside out. It’s a very snugly warm.” He continued, playing with the puppy that kept licking at him.

“I haven’t fed him yet this morning. That’s probably why he’s so rambunctious.” I explained and Elsie nodded, walking to find Lottie his food, and I following him.

“So what was so important that I had to wake up to a note rather than my beautiful bed-warm fiancé?” I asked, using his word.

“My mother wanted me to come over. Now that I’m back she hardly wants me to be away from her.” He admitted as he poured puppy-chow for Lottie.

“Well then that’s alright, but I’d prefer a goodbye kiss rather than a note, regardless of if I’m sleeping or not.” I murmured into his ear and he giggled as I nipped at it.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?” He asked, sitting on the floor to watch the puppy eat.

I sat down beside him and pulled him into my lap, holding him close to me, loving how he leaned his head back and nuzzled into my neck.

“Well, nothing today at least, but there is good news; there has been a date set for the wedding.” I told him, and he paused for a moment before smiling.

“That’s great.” He said.

“Yeah, it’s going to be a big fancy wedding; the eldest prince being married is a big deal I guess.” I said playfully and Elsie gently tapped my wrist, giggling.

“We’re so young…” He breathed out and I smiled.

“I know sweetie.” I murmured into his hair, not wanting to let my thoughts carry me to a place I really didn’t want to go, about what would happen after. “How about we head back to bed for a little while?” I asked and he smiled nodding.

I’d reasoned with him before that once we were wed, we would both have a lot of official duties to deal with. I would have all the paperwork as well as dealings with our subjects. Elsie would have to play the ‘good Wife’ who never missed a lunch date with anyone who came to call. After hearing this, Elsie stopped harping on me for being a lazy bum all day long.

“Alright.” He said once he saw that Lottie had eaten all of the food that was in the bowl.

“Let’s go Lottie.” I called as I stood up.

The pup obediently followed Elsie, ignoring me completely. I swear the thing only liked me when I had food.

Finally we got to our room and I lightly picked up Elsie, tossing the giggling boy onto our large bed before playfully crawling on top of him, tugging his shirt up a little to expose his hip bone.

“W-What are you doing?” He panted, looking at me with wide eyes.

I smirked devishly back at him. “I need to teach you what to do for our wedding night.” I said and gently nibbled at his hip, licking and biting over the spot, making sure to elave a mark.

“No!!!” Elsie called with a laugh, “Lottie, sick him!” He commanded and the small puppy tried jumping at me, but he was too short to get up onto the bed.

Chuckling, I picked him up and he gently nudged me to the complete opposite end of the bed from Elsie who was now laughing his ass off at me.

“I tried.” I pouted and the dog went back to his still-laughing master. Smiling at the boy I loved, I whispered to him. “You know I’ll never make you do anything you don’t want to do, right?”

Elsie blushed and nodded. “I know.” He murmured just as softly and ignoring his pet’s protests, crawled over to snuggle up against me.

“So I’m forgiven for kissing at your cute little hips?” I asked and earned a slap on my arm.

“Nice try.” The boy laughed out.

I fell asleep holding Elsie once more, loving the way he felt in my arms, even though his puppy refused to leave us alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed:D

I love our babies!!!

com/sub?