Status: new cowrite!!!

Arranged.

Elsie

I woke up and felt a warm body pressed up against mine. Not caring who it was––since I was too tired to care––I turned over and cuddled closer, letting him wrap his arms around me as I lay my head on his chest. He pulled the duvet over my shoulders, covering both him and I with it.

"Good morning," he said. The voice sounded familiar. Too familiar. Except there was something missing in the voice; a hint of sarcasm and hate...?

Oh my god, it's Tezacacoatl!

My eyelids flew open and I looked up. I was right, I was in the same bed as Tezacacoatl. I jumped out of bed and just stood there, looking at where I just was. "G-Good morning." I stuttered.

"Look, I just want to... uh... apol––" it was like the word was wrapped around his tongue. He couldn't shake it off. "A-Apolo––"

"Tez, it's fine. Just stop trying to say 'apologize' before you really hurt yourself."

"Right. So... what do you want to do today?" he asked.

"Sleep." was all I said before attaching myself to Tez's side. He just chuckled a bit and wrapped his arms around me again.

"I don't blame you, you must of had a long plane ride."

"Yeah, it was boring and horrible. It was my first time flying and I will never fly again." I mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled again and stroked my hair back away from my face. I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me. His eyes locked with mine, it was like he was being hypnotized, and he mumbled something I didn't quite catch.

"What?" I asked.

That's when he snapped of his trance. "N-Nothing." he said quickly––too quickly.

I let it slip and curled back into him, closing my eyes and drifting to sleep yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short. I figured we needed a fluffy chapter & out this came out of my box of random ideas I call my brain. So... yeah c:

Comment & Subscribe?
Thank you to all who have been reading, commenting & subscribing c: y'all are beasttt. <3