Status: Active! Update on this story March 30, 2013.

You're My Perfect Lie

Chapter 4

Sophia’s POV

I feel a pair of warm arms on my hips from behind, breaking me out of my concentration while I was busy putting the last touches to some plans I’ve been working on for the whole week. I see a pair of tattooed arms surround my waist while soft kisses are placed on my neck. “Mmm… you smell so good, baby” My boyfriend whispers in my ear, sending a wave of shivers down my spine. I smile, slightly turning my head to look into his eyes. “You’re been working too much. What do you say if you take a break & let me help you relax?” He says. I smile, because I know the kind of break he’s talking about.

“But I just took a ‘break’ an hour ago. At this pace, I’ll never finish this design & then my boss won’t be pleased with me & won’t let me come here to visit you & work from here” I tell him, turning around, hooking my arms around his neck, welcoming all the caresses he’s giving me.

“The only one you should be worrying about pleasing is me” He whispers, staring into my eyes. I look at his eyes, those eyes that I can get lost at anytime, anywhere. He kisses my lips, with so much passion, that it sends me on a whirlwind of emotions, making my head spin. He pins me to his dinner table that has become my ‘working place’ for the past 4 days. Papers, rulers, pencils, pens, markers & every other possible thing that I need to work on the design, littered the top. I feel his hands underneath my shirt, caressing my lower back, before traveling down to my ass, giving it a small grope, before lifting me & placing me on top of the table.

“Baby, if you ruin this design, I won’t have sex with you for a very long, long time” I say in between kisses, the design the last thing on my mind.

“You know you can’t resist me” He says, caressing my thighs, & standing between my parted legs. His hands find the button of my shorts, while his lips start sucking on my collarbone, making me give out a soft moan. “That’s so sexy” He says, making me giggle. I giggle a lot when I’m with Tal. He just makes me so happy that I can’t help it. At first, I thought it was so silly & would get so embarrassed by it, but he told me he found it so cute, that he did everything in his power to try to make me giggle. He succeeded every single time.

“Tal” I softly moan, when I feel his hands tugging at my shorts. My hands travel down his back & to his side. I lift up the bottom of his shirt, getting rid of his shirt, to expose his tattoo covered chest. I’ve always been surrounded by tattooed guys, so it’s not a strange thing. Besides… I find it so sexy. My hands travel down his chest & I feel his muscles react to my touches. As I’m ready to pull his shorts down, the doorbell rings.

“Ugh” I hear him grunt, making me chuckle.

“Who could that be?” I ask him, running my hand through his short hair. He places his head on my shoulder, frustrated that our time is interrupted.

“I forgot that I invited the guys over to watch the game” He says, placing a small kiss on my shoulder. He bends to pick up his shirt, while I hop off the table & button my shorts. I heat him grumble something that I don’t catch. “I’m sorry” He says to me, kissing me softly on the lips. Then, the doorbell rings again. “COMING” He screams, making me laugh. “We will continue this” He says, with a devilish smirk. I bite my lip, smacking his ass when he turns to open the door. He just points at me as I watch him disappear. I turn & collect myself again, & try to concentrate to start working again. I hear a hoard of voices from the entry & turn to see a group of guys walk into his house.

“SOPHIA” Joel screams. “What a shocker to see you here” He says in a sarcastic tone. I give him a playful glare. I’ve been spending a lot of time at Tal’s house. Even though I live in Venice Beach & it’s only a 20 minute ride from here to my house, I usually spend my nights here. I even have my own closet space, with half my clothes here. In a sense… we live together. We just have never talked about it. Besides… that would be moving too fast. “How are you, cutie?” He asks, kissing my cheek. Joel & I have developed such a great friendship over the little time we have known each other that most people would find it odd.

“Good… just working” I say, hugging him.

“Oh… yeah… I can see that” He tells me with a wink, while turning to look over at Tal, who’s tuning the game on the TV. I follow his gaze & see the massive boner that my boyfriend is sporting & that his shorts are doing a lousy job at hiding. I instantly feel my cheeks burn, the embarrassment traveling to my face. “Aww… you’re blushing” Joel teases, grabbing my cheek like an obnoxious aunt would.

“Oh, stop it” I say, smacking his hands away & rolling my face away from him. That’s when my eyes land on a muscular guy… a guy I know… I guy I find myself thinking about constantly… Matt. & my blush deepens when he turns his gaze to me & smiles. Those damn dimples… ugh. He starts over to where Joel & I are.

“Hey… I didn’t see you there” He says, standing in front of me.

“Really? Did this midget block your view?” I say turning to look at Joel, who fakes a gasp. Matt laughs & I’m amazed with his laugh. So… manly. It sends shivers through my body… landing where they shouldn’t land.

“You’re an evil fucking woman” Joel says, turning dramatically & walking to the living room.

“So… how’s Lauren?” He asks me, making my heart cringe with jealousy. Why would he ask about her? I mean… I have no right to get this way, but it would only be polite for him to ask how I’ve been, before he goes asking me about her… right? “You know… since the last time we saw each other, she was a complete mess?” He explains, & my hearts jumps from happiness. Of course he would ask about her. She was passed out when we left his house a couple of weeks ago. How sweet of him.

“Oh, she’s fine. Swearing she won’t ever drink like that again” I tell him, looking into his hazel eyes. “I just wonder how long that will take this time” I say, shifting my eyes. I don’t know why, whenever I’m with him, I feel so fidgety. It’s almost as if I’m scared of doing or saying the wrong thing & giving him the wrong impression.

“Until she comes to one of our gatherings again. I bet Jimmy & Leana would be more than pleased to get shitfaced with her again” He says, leaning on the table. He peeks behind him, to see the big plans I have lying there. “Wow… you did all this stuff?” He asks, turning to scrutinized my work.

“Yeah. It would be done by now, if Tal wouldn’t keep interrupting me every hour” I say, looking at my work again.

“Yeah, we all can see that” He says, with a smile on his face. I turn to look at him, the blush on my face appearing again… I’m sure. “Don’t be embarrassed. It’s not like I expect him to keep it in his pants with someone like you” He says & my blush deepens. Did he just compliment me? “I’m sorry. I’m making you uncomfortable. I shouldn’t have said that. It kinda slipped” He says, giving out a nervous chuckle. His voice… oh, his voice. It’s one of the most amazing things I’ve heard in my entire life.

“It’s ok. I’m flattered. You can never go wrong with a compliment” I tell him, smiling at him. Am I flirting with him?

“Shadows” We hear someone call & turn to see Tal with the remote in one hand & a glass in the other. “Are you coming?” He asks.

“Are you coming?” Matt asks me, before straightening himself.

“Sure” I say, walking with him towards the living room. “Who’s playing?” I ask, being pulled into my boyfriend’s lap.

“Lakers-Bulls” Benji mutters, his eyes never leaving the screen. I nod. I stretch myself to grab a beer.

“Well… get ready, boys, to see your team go down by my lovely Bulls” I say, leaning against Tal & getting comfortable. A lot of ‘oh’s & gasps are heard. I laugh at their faces. “What? I’m from Chicago. What did you guys expected?” I say, kissing Tal’s cheek.

“You did not just say that” Joel says, pointing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him before sipping from my beer. I rest my head on Tal’s shoulder & I feel his lips on my forehead. He turns his attention to the screen. I, discreetly, let my eyes wonder to the guy sitting right in front of us, just to find him staring at me, a smirk on his lips. I smile at him, before pretending to pay attention to the game on the screen. But my mind was nowhere into the game. My mind was reeling a thousand miles a minute, screaming at me… why do I feel like I should be sitting on Matt’s lap & not Tal’s?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia's outfit

I have no excuse! I just have been lazing around. I'm so, so, sorry for not updating. I realize it's been a long time & I hope you all forgive me & this time, I really promise you guys, that I would be updating at least once a week. Forgive me?

I know a lot of you wanted Sophia's POV, so here it is. I'm not sure about this chapter, but I really need for this story to start moving foward, so a lot of mixed feeling are gonna start to appear... & that means a lot of drama.

Thanks to:

trishahhh
outrage94
hachie
Vixyn Of Syn
Spoileddxbrat
MoMo_92

I love you guys!!!!