Status: Active! Update on this story March 30, 2013.

You're My Perfect Lie

Chapter 7

Sophia's POV

"You look stunning, baby" Tal says, sneaking behind me while I apply some last touches to my makeup.

We decided to hit a few bars with a bunch of his friends & then come back to one of the suites of the hotel to continue the over the top party they have planned.

At least that's what I was told. At least, that's the original plan. But when Matt & I got here, everyone was almost drunk. Including Tal. Who has been trying & trying to get me into bed, but hasn't been that successful. I honestly hate when Tal gets drunk & having sex with him in that state, let's just say... it's not satisfactiry to either one of us. It's just frustrating. & he usually falls asleep over me seconds after everything is 'done'.

It's just not pleasurable.

"Baby, stop it" I say, trying to stop his exploring hand that's hitching my dress up.

"Hmm, baby... but you look so good that I can't help myself" He says, kissing my neck.

"I know, baby, but we have to go" I say, putting my eyeliner down, before he pushes me a little to hard & I end up poking my eye. I turn in his arms, resting mine on his arms. "Besides... if we do it now, what are we gonna spend the rest of the night doing?" I whisper to him, staring into his almost-drunk eyes, filled with lust & love.

"Why do you say things like that when you're trying to stop me from ravishing you right now? You know I have no issue in removing your panties right now & push you against this counter & have my way with you" He says, his voice deep & low. It stirs something inside of me that almost makes me give up, but I know it'll be worth the wait. I hope he has sober up by then.

"But, babe..." I say, trailing my finger from botton & botton of his shirt. "You will just ruin the surprise I have for you later in the night" I look at him faking innocence. He just growl at me, making me laugh, before he picks me up & carries me out of the bathroom, into what appears will be a great night.

*****

"Can I have a bottle of water, please?" I yell to the bartender, while gesturing with my hand what i want. He nods & retrives to fetch my water. I turn to look around the club to see everyone drunk. They are loud, clumsy & plain annoying.

"Not having the best night, huh?" I hear Matt's voice behind me. I turn. I didn't even noticed he was sitting there, slowly sipping from a glass with a pink liquid. My guess? Vodka with cranberry. He must've noticed my glance, cuz he explained later. "Been having some throat problems lately. I'm trying to stay away from had liquor. So a chick's drink it is" He say, raising his glass to his lips.

I take a moment to see that he-s wearing a long sleeve black shirt, fitting his torso like a glove & so dark jeans. He has an amazing upper body. You can see that he takes care of himself. It's so weird to see him with shirts that actually have their sleeves. Though I have to admit that I miss seeing his colorful arms.

"Shouldn't you be wasted like the rest?" I ask him, whilst looking back to all of his friends being drunk. Gotta distract my mind from his arms.

"They have a day ahead of alcohol. I don't think I will ever catch up with them. Besides... who are you gonna talk to if you're the only one sober?" He asks, smirking a bit, letting me get a clear view of his dimples. "I can't let you have all the fun" He says with a smirk, displaying his dimples to me again.

Oh, his dimples.

"What a gentleman, Mr. Sanders" I say, sipping from my water.

"Where's you Romeo? I haven't seen him in a while" He asks & it's then that I notice that Tal is missing. Where the hell is he?

"I have no clue. Maybe I should go look for him" I say, frowning. Now I'm worried. It's not Tal-like to just disappear, no matter how drunk he is.

"I wouldn't worry about him. He probably went back to the hotel. He couldn't stop talking about a surprise that was awaiting for him back in his room" Matt says.

My eyes open wide, & I feel mysef starting to blush. Matt turns to look at me & gives me a knowing look.

"Ah... I think I know what the surprise might be" He says, letting out a heart felt laugh. It makes me blush even more.

"Shut up" I say, smacking his arm. "Oww" I say, shaking my hand. God... it's like hitting a wall.

He laughs ever harder.

"This is what real men arms are like" He says, slightly flexing his arm. I stare enchanted at his arm. They are so big & so... sexy. "Not those toothpicks Tal calls arms" He says, finishing his drink.

If only Tal had his arms. I wouldn't mind if he had his back to. & his broad shoulders. & his toned chest. & his dimples. Don't forget the dimples.

"Hey" He snaps me out of my trance & suddenly I feel really hot. Was I wishing my boyfriend was Matt? "Are you ok? You look flushed" He eyes me with narrow eyes.

"Y-yeah, I'm ok. I just remembered something. I think I should go see if Tal is ok" I mutter quickly, before dashing to the front of the crowded club.

"Hey, hey" He says, grabbing firmly my arm. Oh my God. & suddenly all I can think about is he grabbing me with the same strength, pushing me into a wall & having his way with me. I would more than love to wrap my legs around his waist &...

OH MY GOD! WHERE ARE THESE THOUGHTS COMING FROM!??!?

I yank my arm away from his grip & he just stares at me in shock.

"I'm sorry, I have to go" I say, looking down before bolting towards the door.

Once outside, I take a deep breath & let the some air into my lungs.

Why am I feeling like these? Why am I having these thoughts?!?!? I need to get away from here. From him. This is not good.

*****

"Tal, are you in here?" I say as I open the room door. I turn on the light & see him flopped down on what we are calling our bed for the weekend. His pants are around his ankles & his shirt open.

My guess? He was trying to get undressed but forgot to undo his shoes & cuffs on his shirt. He's just a mess.

I let out a sigh. This was definitely not how I saw myself spending this evening. Or this weeked for that matter.

I get him out of his pants, & somehow, manage to push him more onto the bed. I don't want him to fall & get a nasty bruise or bump on his head. I don't want to deal with his whining.

I walk into the bathroom, starting my routine of getting ready to bed. I grab a pair of panties on my way there. Surprise! Surprise! I was going commando in hopes of my boyfriend noticing & maybe sneak a quickie in the club's bathroom.

But no... he got shit faced. He leaves me on the club without a message or anything & then... I find him half naked on our bed passed out.

DEFINITELY not how I saw my night.

While brushing my teeth, my mind drifts to Matt. It seems I can't get him off of my mind. It almost appears as if I have a crush on him. A very hot, squirming, panty soaked crush.

"Oh... I'm fucked" I mutter to my reflection on the mirror.

Val's POV

"& you just let him go with another woman?" My mom askes me for the billionth time in a short amount of 2 hours that I've been here.

"I already told you yes. She's Tal's girlfriend & she couldn't leave with him yesterday. So she was going with us, but with everything happening with Lizzy, I decided to stay" I say, rolling my eyes. My mom doesn't trust Matt at all. She has never trusted him. Actually... she doesn't seem to trust anybody. I don't know my Dad puts up with her sometimes.

"But.. he's a man, Valary. Do you really think he won't try anything with this gorgeous & nice girl, as you describe it?"

"NO, MOM. I'M SURE MY HUSBAND WON'T TRY ANYTHING" I scream at her, getting up & grabbing my purse. "You know, we've been together for more than 7 years now. I think you would've know by now that he LOVES me. That WE got married. & that I TRUST him, ok" I say, walking out the door & slamming it behind me.

My Mom can be so annoying at times. Surely, Sophia is a very beautiful, attractive & sucessful woman, but I trust Matt. I trust our love. I trust our vows. I've always been his love. Sophia is just the current girl one of our best friends is dating. & that trip to Vegas... that's nothing. It's not like they are sharing a room.

My Mom is sioparanoid.

My phone rings & I pick up, not bothering in checking the caller ID.

"Hello, babe" I hear his voice say from the other side of the line.

"Hey" I say, walking faster to the safety of my car. He mutters something as I start the engine & I let out a sigh. "I don't think so" I mutter, rubbing my forehead. But he can be very charming & persuassive, so I just give in... like always. "Ok, I'll see you in a bit" I say, starting my drive to the street I've become to know so well.

The street that's a 30 minute drive from my own home.

The street that's full of apartments, better know as bachelor pads.

The street of Connor... my lover for the past 3 years.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia's Outfit

HA! Who saw that coming?!?!?! I love this story. I don't know why I stopped updating it.

Anyways, things are gonna be really good from this chapter foward. Cuz something it's gonna happen in Vegas. Oh yes... things are gonna be pretty interesting.

& that only means one thing... Matt & Sophia are gonna get into trouble.

Thanks to:

hachie
Vixyn Of Syn

You guys are the best.

Read & Enjoy! Comment, Subscribe & Recommend!