Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Knowledge

All Of It

The Great Hall was destroyed.

I was up in the astronomy tower waiting for the others as I sat on the stairs hugging my knees.

Dumbledore was the first wizard to actually be kind to me.

He gave me a chance, he was the one who trusted me to come to this school, I bit my bottom lip and bowed my head down as I saw Ron with Hermione, I gave them a small smile as Ron walked over and sat next to me.

Soon Harry appeared as Hermione stood by the banister. Harry walked over to me and kissed my forehead softly then walked over to Hermione.

“Do you think he would’ve done it? Draco?” Hermione asked,
“No. No, he was lowering his wand. In the end, it was Snape. It was always Snape. And I did nothing.” Harry spoke.

I saw Harry give the Horcrux to Hermione,
“It’s fake. Open it.” Harry spoke Hermione did so,
To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. R.A.B.” Hermione read the note out loud, “R.A.B.” Hermione looked at Harry,
“Don’t know. But whoever they are, they have the real Horcrux. Which means it was all a waste. All of it.” Harry spoke.

“I’m not coming back, Hermione. I’ve got to finish whatever Dumbledore started. And I don’t know where that’ll lead me but I’ll let you, Ron and Mei know where I am when I can.” Harry explained,
“I’ve always admitted your courage, Harry. But sometimes, you can be really thick. You don’t really think you’re going to be able to find all those Horcruxes by yourself, do you? You need us, Harry.” Hermione explained as I slowly stood up.

“I never realized how beautiful this place was.” Harry spoke as we heard a bird in the sky.

It was Dumbledore’s phoenix.

I walked to the other banister as the others joined me, Harry placed his hand gently on top of mine as I smiled at him resting my head on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta da.

Fifth story over with.
Comments will be appriciated and loved dearly :-)

Once again, Thank you.

Mei;