I Only Wanted You

"Good morning, Grace," he said. He smiled, causing his labaret piercing to wiggle slightly. "Sit down. Your breakfast is almost ready." I took a seat at the table as Jimmy had requested, and studied him as he cooked the French toast. How I managed to snag this sweet, caring man was a mystery to me. Two minutes later, Jimmy sat a steaming plate of French toast in front of me. He wrapped his lanky, inked arms around my shoulders, kissed my temple, and whispered to me, "Welcome home, Gracey."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a work of fiction. Unfortunately, I do not own The Rev or any other members of Avenged Sevenfold, because if I did I'd be too busy ruling the world! However, all other characters and circumstances are of my creation, so please don't steal.

Entered in these contests Click&Click& Click&Click&Click&Click&Click&Click&Click&Click&Click.

One of the first place winners here!
Also won first place here!
Total word count: 11302

(c) 2011 ZackyEffingVengeance
  1. One;
    "Why don't you let me buy you a drink?"
  2. Two;
    "Who ever said my brother was the only one getting lucky tonight?"
  3. Three;
    "At least when I *** a guy, he gets up in the morning and makes me breakfast."
  4. Four;
    "I thought you said you could quit any time you wanted."
  5. Five;
    "Welcome home, Gracey."