Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

The Meeting.

Flashback
--------------------
A month before meeting the Salvatore brothers, my family had moved into some off the map lame ass town called Mystic Falls. And let me just tell you the last thing id thought id see at 1 in the morning would be my older sister running across the lawn, but when this miracle by god happened it only felt right to follow her.

Not bothering to change out my pajamas i threw on some shoes and ungracefully climbed out my window. I tip toed following her making sure to stay a few yards away. At this time I was 14 and Elena was 17 were were very different not just personality but looks also. She had wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes, I on the other hand had stick straight light brown hair with dark green eyes. I had always been jealous of her, she was a straight A student, a cheerleader, outgoing, everyones favorite. While I was a B student, not the slightest bit peppy and outgoing kinda shy in fact.

Finally after what seemed like forever of walking I had followed her to a huge house out in the middle of the woods. At the moment I was hiding behind a tree when Elena grabbed the doorknob and looked behind her making sure no one was there, then without knocking she walked in.

I knew I should go home and just rat on her and maybe for five minutes be the good child. But curiousity took over. So I waited a few mintues until I assumed she was away from the door, then I ran to the door and slowly turned the knob. The house was even more beautiful on the inside than the out, which is saying alot.

Right when you walked in there was a staircase on the right and left that met at the top.

I climbed up the staircase at the top the hallway to the right had a ton of doors the one to the left only had two. I decided to go left. The first door was just a huge closet. I started for the one at the end. Once I opened the doors I was shocked.

It was a small staircase that went up, as I looked up all I could see was blackness. I put my hand on the railing wondering if I should go up there or peeing myself while running away. I felt like a baby 'Come one Abigial grow a pair' I thought to myself.

The stairs seemed to drag on forever. I finally I reached the top. I dragged my hand across the wall my hand fell upon a light switch I flipped it on. My jaw hit the floor.

The room was beautiful the carpet was a light brown the walls were a deep red and by the window there was a window seat, I always wanted one of those! I walked over to the window seat running my hand across its silky red pillow.

I sat down only intending to choose my eyes for a few minutes But I must've been more tired than I thought because I fell alseep within minutes. I woke up startled thinking I heard something,but saw nothing in the dim light. I instintly felt stupid for falling asleep at some random house. I looked at my watch 3:17 A.M.
I rubbed at my eyes, then I heard the the same noise that had woke me up. I listened closer, it sounded like footsteps I jumped of the window seat and looked for a weapon only things close were a book or a pillow, neither exactly the weapon of choose. Nevertheless I choose the book.

Suddenly I heard a noise behind me and spun around. No one. I sighed relieved. Without warning strong hands were at my throat pushing me against the wall, causing me to drop the book. Some helpfull book. I could barely breath. My eyes caught his face in the lighting ,his dark black hair was messy and his deep green eyes were clouded with anger, but he was still the most beautiful man I'd ever seen.

"Who are you?" He asked sternly. I know he meant to scare me, and it kinda did but his voice also sounded like music.
"Ab-A-Abigail." I coughed out. He stared at me than dropped me letting me fall to the floor.
I shot daggers at him. "Who the hell are you?" I asked.
"Damon."

And thats how I meet Damon Salvatore
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Redoing typo's stuff like that, then ill add a new chapter!! Love everyone reading this but if you comment, your my fav...shh dont tell.