Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

Dear God thank you for google, amen.

I sat up in bed staring at the picture of Katherine, I flipped it over to back "Kathrine Gilbert." I read aloud...Gilbert. Holy shit.

I jumped up and ran to the bedroom door to make sure it was locked,it was. I raced to the computer jumping in the chair making it roll across the tile floor I scooted back to the computer screen.

I quickly pulled up google and typed Katherine Gilbert I clicked the first link with no such look, just a girl on facebook kissing at the camra named kathrine golbert,fail.

I went back and clicked the second link, thank god for google, Katherine Gilbert it read, at only 17 years old was put to death after being accused as a vampire by her father.Harsh, I thought.

Some say she was hung, but so body has been found so most believe she was burried alive. I scrolled down until I found a hand drawn picture.

I clicked the picture to maximize it. It was Kathrine standing in the middle of two boys they were all outside covered in dirt and mud.

I looked at boys. I quickly covered my mouth before gasping Stefan was to the right of her, and to the left was...Damon.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOMEONE HACKED MY WHOLE COMPUTER SO I HAD TO CHANGE ALL MY PASSWORDS AND EVERYTHING UGHHHH.. I HATE PEOPLE.. Well I kno its short but eh thank you people who stuck with me while I havent updated, AND I wasnt gonna post till next week but I searched my story and realized I had a bunch of stars, and it mad me happy sooo yeaaaaa SUBCRIBE brah