Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

The picture

I yawned, trying to blink the sleep from my eyes. Then I noticed the hand on my hip, It took all I had not to scream. Suddenly the memories of last night came flooding back me. I was completly embaressed for climbing into his bed like a scared 5 year old.

My cheeks burned. I gently took his hand, my fingers tinled, and placed in on the bed. Then quietly rose from the bed. I walked into Stefans room where all my stuff was. I showered and quickly wrapped a towel around my body before walking over to Stefans bookshelf I saw a something shining on the top shelf I stretched my arm way past its limit and still couldnt reach it, so arm still stretched I jumped.

Books came tumbleing down ontop of me "Ow." I groaned. I quickly started picking up the books hoping I didnt wake Damon who was still asleep down the hall but with his supernatural hearing, you never know.

I was picking up the last book when a wrickled old looking picture fell out. I gasped. Elena?

at the bottom of the picture it said
Kathrine
'1735'

but thats impossible this girl looks exactly like Elena except with darker lips and older clothes but besides that they could be the same person. I heard foot steps making there way down the hall I quickly ran to Stefans/my bed and shoved the picture under the pillow.

Damon walked in still shirtless he had bed head but he still looked like a mall model. He yawned running his hand threw his hair. "What was all the noise?" He yawned. My heart leaped.

"Nothing." I said realizing I was still in my towel. He rubbed at his eyes and when he opened them one eyebrow shot up. "I took a shower." I stated bfore he could say anything. He nodded and walked out of the room.

I let out the breath I'd been holding. After changing into a tank and some jeans I bolted down the stairs. Where Damon was with his head under the sink drinking the tap.
I cleared my throat. "Your know theres this handy little thing called cups?"

He smirked"What are these 'cups' you speak of?" he asked with fake confusionon his face.
I walked over to the cupboard and threw a cup at him where he caught it with ease. "Well im not thirsty now." I rolled my eyes.

"O Damon." He looked at me. I took a deep breath.
"Whos Kathrine?"

He coughed "What?" He asked wide eyed
"I just found a picture and-" I stopped to see his reaction
he looked...sad.
"Damon who is she?" I proded.

Rage flashed threw his eyes. Suddenly he was right in front of me hands on each side of me traping my against the counter.
"Leave it alone Abigal."
But I wouldnt, I couldnt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda sucks its 1:59 A.M so shut it.
DOES IT SUCK COMPLETELY?
Ariah! why is your squirrel-frog missing one of its tails? thats just tradgic.

I know i said i would update earlier this week but my dad couldnt pay the bill and so we just got our internet and cable on yesterday...all apologizes