Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

So much more

I woke up the next moring in Damons bed. I yawned stretching my arms. Stepping of the bed I tripped over something. I looked down, Damon. His eyes shot open to find me on top o him in a very akward position. "Well Abigal I know you cant get enough of me but this is little extreme, taking advantage of me in my sleep?"

I laughed dispite myself. I pushed myself off him only to be pulled down again. I sighed, "What do you want Damon?"

"You know Abigal your actually really beautiul?" My breath caugh no one ever called me beautiful they were to busy watching Elena as I slipped into the background.I hope he was not joking. I rolled my eyes. "Enough with the sweet talk handsome" I said sarcasticly. "Go make me breakfeast."

He shook his head disapointed. Then looked at his watch, his eyebrows raised. "You know its 2 P.M right?" I gasped. I've been here since school got out yesterday at 3:oo P.M.

I jumped up and ran downstairs, Damon always appearing right in front of me casually. I quickly grabbed my backpack thanking gawd it was saturday, no school, not that I would show up if I didnt want to anyway. Suddenly Damon was blocking the ront door. I shifted my weight to my right foot my side curving, Damons eyes lingered, I stiffened.

He cleared his throat, his eyes returning to my face. "Ill take you home" I smiled gratefully." If you let me take you to late lunch." Smile faded but my stomach flopped, Whats wrong with me today? Imagining hes staring at me, and stomach flipping? I must be getting sick.

I looked into his deep green eyes considering. I couldnt refuse. "Ok but just fast food." He nodded, closing the deal.
"Where do you want to eat?" he asked once in the car. "Hmmm Brams sound good to you?" I asked.
"Im a vampire blood sounds good right now." He joked. I didnt laugh. "Yes Brams sounds good"
There was no line so we pulled right up. "Two medium fries, and A Plain cheeseburger, And a chocolate shake." he ordered with out asking me.

As we pulled away from the drive through he handed me one of the boxes of fries, and the milkshake. I stared at him, munching away.

He finally noticed my eyes on him. He looked at me not even going an inch of the road, him and his mad vampire skills. "You remeber my order?" He nodded, blowing it off as nothing but to me it was so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh and id love to give a shout out to my commenters.. Ariah! (AS MENTIONED ABOVE) SARCASM4EVER, ANNIE-OSE, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST REMEMBERTORI33