Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

Wishful thinking.

The car ride went by to fast. As I walked in the house I was worried how much trouble i'd be in since I've been gone almost a full day.

The first thing I saw was Karrie, I mean my mother crying with her head down on the table, and Jacob, my father holding her hand.

I dropped my backpack by the front door, and cautiously walked to the table where they were. "Uh mom?" she didnt even look my way. "Whats going on?"

"Our daughter is gone." My father said. He didnt say one of our daughters is gone nope just daughter, that stung.

"Where?" I asked, of course I already knew where shes getting married to Stefan and moving to Italy, but of course they didnt know he was a vampire.

"Shes getting married to Stefan." She spat his name, oh now she looks up. "Mom its not like shes runnin' away or anything shes just getting married you can always call her." I said calmly.

"But shes going to Italy." My mother sobbed putting her head back down.
"Mom you can call her everyday its not like you guys really hung out." I reasoned, and they didnt hang out, that wasnt why they liked her, she was the first child I was an unwanted accident, she gets straight A's I dont, ec certa.

My mother looked up to glare at me. "This is your fault!" she accused, I was stunned. "You introduced her to Stefan! If she hadnt met him she'd still be here!!"

"First of all mother." I spat. "She introduced me to him!" she doesnt know what shes talking about. She rolled her eyes like I was lying.

"Why did we even have you." My mother mumbled."I dont know mom why did you!?" I yelled tears rimming my eyes.

"Dont yell at your mother like that!" my father ordered.

Then He slapped me across the face. The blow was so hard it knocked knocked me to the floor. I didnt know what to do he'd only slapped me once before when he caught me smoking, needless to say havent smoked since. I knew red mark would be left on my face, in the shape of his hand. I looked at him, anger clouded his eyes. I started to get up only for him to grab my foot and pull my back down, by now I was on my stomach, I looked at him pleading. I didnt know what else to do, they'd never gone this far.

He kicked me on my side. Twice. Then he walked away but not before muttering "Bitch" Once he was done he went back to holding my mothers hand. She acted. Normal.
I got up and ran to my room. I locked the door and leaned my back against it, my heart racing, my stomach churning. I felt sick. I slid down the door until I was sitting I wrapped my arms around my knees and cried.

How could he? I finally stopped crying long enough to dial Damons number. He answered in his usual charming voice. "What do you want Abigal?" I didnt know what to say. What was I supposed to say? Oh hey Damon my daddy just hit me, hows your day?

Yea, I dont think so. "Oh hey Damon, sorry I was trying to call someone else." I lied trying to make it sound like I'd not been crying for the past hour.

"Um ok." He sounded skeptical as I hung up. I dont know what to do, but I dont want to stay here with them. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Then I grabbed a big black suitcase. I started throwing clothes in it, tears were clouding my eyes so badly I coulnt see what I wass packing. was I over reacting? But what if this became a regular thing since Elenas gone?

Its weird just earlier I thought I would be in trouble for being gone over nigt but they hadnt noticed. I wish they had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenters are welcomed and adored here ;)