‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.05

“I love you kid,” I ran my hand through Jacoby’s dark brown hair and smiled up at Brian, who was still silently laughing at his son.

“I love you too, mama,” Jacoby grinned, excited that he made his parents laugh so hard. We all piled up on the front steps as Matt rang the doorbell. I guess we were all nervous because we all were silent, waiting for the bomb to explode as we awaited the footsteps to reach the door. I held my breath as the door opened and a very handsome blond man filled the open doorway.

“Can I help you?” he asked his tone very snotty. I raised an eyebrow and pushed my way from behind Jimmy and Johnny so that I could stand beside Matt and Danielle.

“Hi, you must be Ted, I’m Bliss Haner. I’m Cole’s sister and this is my family, and Adele’s father Matt,” I pointed out Matt but the rest of the guys were listed under ‘family’ when I introduced them, I didn’t have the time or the patience to introduce them individually.

“Yeah,” he said lowly and then he shut the door in my face. I jerked back and turned my head to Matt quickly.

“He did not just do what I think he just did,” I raised my hand and pointed threateningly towards the door. “Did he just shut the door in my face?”

“He sure as hell did,” Matt took a deep breath and stared back at me with the same amount of shock, anger and disgust.

“Oh, I do not like this man,” I muttered as the door opened quickly, Cole’s slightly aged face was shocked and her eyes were wide.

“Oh hell, that dumbass, I’m sorry he shut the door on you guys. Come on in, Adele is going to be so excited,” she ushered us in frantically; I narrowed my eyes and gave her a look as everyone bypassed me and Matt. Danielle tried to stay behind slyly but Brian picked her up and forced her inside with him and Jacoby. “It’s uh…good to see you guys.”

“Did your husband really shut the goddamn door in my face, Nicole? Did he really just do what he did?” I asked frantically, knowing damn well that I didn’t make a lick of sense but I was so pissed off I couldn’t properly think of good smartass remarks. “Because I think he did.”

“He did,” Cole answered meekly. “He’s in a bad mood. He doesn’t want everyone in the house today, it’s his poker night.”

“Son of a bitch may die, just warning you,” I threw my hands up in a just saying fashion and side stepped her and Matt.

“Bliss-“ Cole tried to call out but I was already gone in search for my husband, Brian usually calmed me down when no one else was able to but I really doubted he could help me now.

“You poor thing,” Brian smiled weakly when I stormed up to him. He placed his hands on my shoulders and brought me into a kiss that helped cool me down. “Now breathe some.”

“I’m going to kick his ass,” I took a deep breath and laid my head on his shoulder. “I really need Keran right now.”

“Ask and you shall receive,” Brian whispered, I raised my head to ask what the hell he was on about when I heard a scream of happiness.

“The bitch is back, folks!” I turned to spot my dear cousin, standing in the doorway with her arms outstretched. Poor Zacky was behind her holding their five month old son, Reed.

“Keran!” I screamed, mainly because I wanted to annoy the hell out of Ted, who had walked in to see what all the screaming was about.

“Blister!” Keran’s eyes widened when she spotted me, she jumped down the two steps dividing the living room front the front door and we collided into a massive hug. “I’ve missed you!”

“I’ve missed you so much,” I kissed her cheek and brought her out of the hug to get a good look at her. “I’m so glad you gained weight, you look gorgeous.”

“Was I not pretty when I was a skinny little slut?” Keran asked, one eyebrow rose higher than the other.

“No, you really weren’t,” I was just messing with her but I really did seem honest.

“Well, I hate you too,” she laughed softly and touched my face gently, she turned quiet and grinned. “I have missed you so damn much.”

“I’m not going on tour again, it was too much like hell,” I smiled and petted her forehead. “Plus, I’m going to be having a little one soon. I won’t be able to.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Comment and get updates sooner.